HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: _NFD_, MF/CF, APVG  (Read 2237 times)
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2011, 06:43:26 pm »

Oh & da_wizard (NOT to be confused with Wiz/Yak), what's up with this whole fasination with me? Are you guys rly THAT bored? Do you hate that I can easily read your posts on MetalUprising w/o having an actual account? Most websites or forums have a solution to that...lock it. Make sure that ONLY registered members can read or reply to ANY posts there! See...simple. (Btw... everywhere on earth, even 3rd world countries and inmates have access to the net. But not mexico cause they cant comprehend what world wide web means, guess they think its giant spiders or something...who knows?

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:20:52 am »

Oh & da_wizard (NOT to be confused with Wiz/Yak), what's up with this whole fasination with me? Are you guys rly THAT bored? Do you hate that I can easily read your posts on MetalUprising w/o having an actual account? Most websites or forums have a solution to that...lock it. Make sure that ONLY registered members can read or reply to ANY posts there! See...simple. (Btw... everywhere on earth, even 3rd world countries and inmates have access to the net. But not mexico cause they cant comprehend what world wide web means, guess they think its giant spiders or something...who knows?

Go get some Meds kid or sum MMk......
Get a clue dumb ass...

Aangmei

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:22:59 am »

Are you guys rly THAT bored? Do you hate that I can easily read your posts on MetalUprising w/o having an actual account? Most websites or forums have a solution to that...lock it. Make sure that ONLY registered members can read or reply to ANY posts there! See...simple.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: