HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone has to . . .  (Read 3546 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:07:34 pm »

start the wishlist for Sabbath songs.  Iommi said it won't be the same stuff from previous tours other than the warpigs, iron man, paranoid, children, and NIB songs.   Black Sabbath I'm sure as well.  So why don't we all kick around some songs that we want to hear when Sabbath hits the road in June 2012.

Supernaut, Wheels of Confusion, Under the Sun, National Acrobat, Symptom of the Universe, Hole in the Sky, Hand of Doom, After Forever, Evil Woman, Gypsy, Electric Funeral, and Shockwave.

This is just a wish list and the chances are really slim with some of these selections but hell it's what I would love to hear.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 10:07:06 am »

Electric Funeral!!!  Angry Angry Grin Cool
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 11:21:30 pm »

kinda wondering if they would do anything from the Dio years Mob Rules or Heaven or Hell..what it might sound like with Ozzy doin it....cant wait till the tour starts Cool Cool Cool

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 09:50:53 pm »

Ozzy doing Dio songs would be pretty cool.  I wonder if he can handle the range?

I'd love to see them do one of their albums in its entirity, preferrably Sabotage.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 03:27:17 pm »

There would have to be like 10 songs that are a lock in the set.   I'd love to see hand of doom, symptom of the universe, hole in the sky, never say die, Hard road.  Stuff they haven't played in a long time.  No way in hell would they ever do the Dio stuff.  Even if Ozzy could pull that off which he can't. 
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 09:33:03 pm »

Sabbath with Ozzy doing Dio stuff is like Ozzy with Sabbath doing Ozzy solo stuff, sorry man it just ain't happening.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 08:17:57 pm »

Sabbath w/ Ozzy doing Sabbath w/ Dio stuff is straight retarded.

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 12:33:28 am »

why retarded Dio did it.....http://youtu.be/VJRb4iCgRWw

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 10:14:16 pm »

yeah but that's different.  They were under the black sabbath banner which Iommi didn't want them to be, so they had to do some of the classics.  Plus they only had an album or two out and they wanted to appease the old school fans that followed the band when Ozzy was in it. 
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 08:37:40 am »

yeah but that's different.  They were under the black sabbath banner which Iommi didn't want them to be, so they had to do some of the classics.  Plus they only had an album or two out and they wanted to appease the old school fans that followed the band when Ozzy was in it. 

And the ones with Ozzy are the best Sabbath songs any way.  I like Dio solo, Dio with Rainbow but there are very few Sabbath with Dio songs that I like.  Heaven and Hell has some good tunes, and a few on Dehumanizer, but that's really it IMO.

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 08:42:31 am »

Ozzy doing Dio songs would be pretty cool.  I wonder if he can handle the range?

I'd love to see them do one of their albums in its entirity, preferrably Sabotage.

That would be really cool!  Sabotage doesn't get much love but it really should.  The only song I do not care for on that one is Am I going insane.  I thought the cover of the album was really cool too.  Was it Ozzfest 2004 that they came out to Supertzar?  That was f#ckin' sweet as hell!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: