HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GIGANTOUR  (Read 2684 times)
addict420

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 09:41:34 am »

Saw this show in camden it was fucking insane. megadeth opened with trust and performed SOOO well... seen them 3 times and it gets better every time.
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 11:48:49 am »

The Milwaukee show last night was great , but could have been better due to the venue....The Rave is not the best place to take in a show...the vocals tend to get drowned out and lost depending on where you are in the ballroom...Lacuna opened up and we missed them due to trying to get into the fucked up mess that they have set up for will-call...Motorhead and Megadath were awesome Volbeat was okay....Mustaine was his typical self bitching at the crowd for not being quiet when he was talking ....when they came out for the encore and start thrashing out "Holy Wars ", that was fucking epic....all in all it was a pretty decent show

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 09:07:16 pm »

half assed planned to see the show last Friday night, ended up missing it entirely but my sister and nephew went.  and because of their plans being fuckedup for them, they didn't get to the Aragon until after Motorhead was over, seeing only Megadeth.  I went to pick them up afterwards.  they said the sound was okay, except for when Dave Mustaine started talking to the crowd, you couldn't hear a damn thing he was saying.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 02:03:53 pm »

Yeah Mustaine had a couple rants at the NYC show too.  I still enjoyed Megadeth, Motorhead and Lacuna though.  Great show.  I agree with Wiz on Volbeat, they were ok, nothing special.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 09:29:22 pm »

The show lastnight was Awsome!!!  Cool Although Motorhead didnt play, Lemmy was sick  Cry

A few songs in Dave got pissed because of idiots throwing shit on the stage so they walked off for about 10 minutes. But they came back on and kicked ass!!! 
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 12:13:42 am »

Aww shit Tiger, I'm sorry Motorhead didn't get to rock your face off.  Have you seen them before though?

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: