HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well holy shit!  (Read 3613 times)
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:12:51 pm »

Hey Ozzfesters! It has been a looooooooooonnnnggggg ass time since I was last here. I don't know if you remember me at all. I got an avatar finally and a pic. as well if it shows up. BTW if you can't read my avatar it says "Do you know what the T in Model T stands for? ALIENS"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy it's making fun of the show Ancient Aliens. So who the hell remembers me and who is still here?

Actually now that I think about it, I remember having a profile pic. before. It was my friend and I meeting Kerry King. Like I said it has been that fucking long ago. LOL!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:52:13 am by Sanitarium_55 » Logged
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:22:51 pm »

Sorry I do not remember ya but welcome back anyway!  It's pretty dead around here.  I check in from time to time tho.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:24 pm »

Lol! I can tell. It took someone this long to finally reply. Well thank you very much. Are you fairly newish around here? Maybe that's why you don't remember me. I've actually been around since 08' I just haven't been on here in 2 years almost.
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:30:33 am »

Ahhhhhhh the fucking memories here.....It's truly amazing how long it has been. I remember how different this place used to be. Hell I was here when the site changed completely. Let's see who I can remember here. Ministrymember (guy was hella cool), FOF, Primus/Deputy Potatoes (XD XD funniest guy I've ever known), Torture Queen, Gnomez (another bad ass), StevenStrong, Middle Finger (GET SOME! XD), Lizzy (man that chick was a true bad ass and hilarious as well), AlpineValleyGirl (very nice girl), Da Wizard, Mantooth (by far the most random yet funny guy ever XD), Lieutenant Sheepz, Stoned Catz (another humors guy), Puffpuffpass, Crazy Eyes, God I feel so bad for not remembering this guy's name but I think it was like HeavyMetalJesus or something like that, he said FOF was his father. Very intelligent guy, Master Chief, There was this one really cool blonde chick that was totally metulz lol can't remember her name, Oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!! I think there was PanteraChick as well or something sooooooo similar to that. She was a bad ass! Deputy Cheez (or similar to that name), God damn these are fucking oldies man! Hahahaha! Where is everyone!? I am demanding a reunion right now! All the old ass members, it's me Sanitarium_55, I have returned.       
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 07:25:03 am »

Lol! I can tell. It took someone this long to finally reply. Well thank you very much. Are you fairly newish around here? Maybe that's why you don't remember me. I've actually been around since 08' I just haven't been on here in 2 years almost.

Actually I've been here since I think 03 or 04.  My original name was just MattSabbath but with the format change in 08 for some reason the site wasn't accepting my password nor was it allowing me to change the password so I had to start my stats from scratch and just added the 13 to the end of my name.  I wasn't much of a posting person before the website format change tho.  I'd chime in every once in a while like I currently do.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 01:49:58 pm »

Hey Sanitarium welcome back!
Yes this place has been a ghost town for a while.
Many old members moved on after the site was last "upgraded"
There have been loads of guests (70+) visiting the site so there's still plenty of interest in ozzfest.
Hopefully things will pick up soon when/if ozzfest or sabbath tours are announced.
As for the old members you mentioned:

Ministrymember - still posts here now and again
FOF - haven't seen for a long time. MIA Sad May be on Ozzy.com forum?
Primus/Deputy Potatoes - on metaluprising forum
Torture Queen - still here. Still waiting for her post nudes
StevenStrong - still here and posting under about three different troll names related to van halen.
Middle Finger - haven't seen him in a long time. I think he got tired
of the trolls
Lizzy - havent seen that bad ass since the old board went down Sad Maybe shes inside?
AlpineValleyGirl - still here
Da Wizard - still here
Mantooth - long time no see, since the old board?
Lieutenant Sheepz - as above
Stoned Catz - on metaluprising forum
Puffpuffpass - here was here a while ago but haven't seen him for ages
Crazy Eyes - still here
HeavyMetalJ esus - Nate. Sometimes on metaluprising forum
Master Chief - was here last week
This one really cool blonde chick that was totally metulz - Fee. Graveyardawaken. Gone a long time
PanteraChick - gone a long time
Deputy Cheez - on metaluprising forum
Jagbag - on metaluprising forum
minime

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 02:59:44 pm »

There have been loads of guests (70+) visiting the site so there's still plenty of interest in ozzfest.
Hopefully things will pick up soon when/if ozzfest or sabbath tours are announced.

StevenStrong - still here and posting under about three different troll names related to van halen.
of the trolls
Lizzy - havent seen that bad ass since the old board went down Sad Maybe shes inside?
Da Wizard - still here
Crazy Eyes - still here
This one really cool blonde chick that was totally metulz - Fee. Graveyardawaken. Gone a long time

damn ...name everyone  but one poor lil fella who has been around thses forums for a very long time....

hmmmm wonder who that can be?................

Grin

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 05:16:38 pm »

of the trolls
Da Wizard - still here
Crazy Eyes - still here
Gnomez!!!!!! Hahahaha! Good to see you my friend. I'm glad to see you remembered me. It has been way too fucking long. Wow man thanks for all those updates, especially Fee! XD I could not for the life of me remember her name. Damn that's depressing though. Seems that most of us have left including me. The new site must've scared people off. I see there still are a butt load of trolls here.  Roll Eyes
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 05:20:37 pm »

damn ...name everyone  but one poor lil fella who has been around thses forums for a very long time....

Grin
[/quote]
Minime!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin I'm so sorry for not mentioning you, shit I remembered we talked a lot. I've forgotten a lot of peeps. How the hell have you been man? Did you ever get that Prong album from wayyyy back? Hahaha if you remember me posting the song "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" (I know weird how I remember that) lol! Do you remember me at all?
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 07:00:21 pm »

welcome back sanitarium!  thanks for remembering me well.  things slowed down here some and it was down during the holidays, but the die hards are still checking in.  only a few trolls left and a couple of spammers who really want us to buy stuff.

whatcha been up to?  been to any good shows lately, or any coming up?

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 08:00:32 pm »

welcome back sanitarium!  thanks for remembering me well.  things slowed down here some and it was down during the holidays, but the die hards are still checking in.  only a few trolls left and a couple of spammers who really want us to buy stuff.

whatcha been up to?  been to any good shows lately, or any coming up?
Hahaha! Of course! i remembered most of all the old members here. Good times for sure. It's sad though how most have left, and the website is still lame as ever. R.I.P. old forums. Well I actually haven't been to a show in a while. The last one I went to was American Carnage. I was gonna go to Mayhem last year, but ended up going to Europe instead. How have you been?
minime

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 10:45:43 pm »

Grin
Minime!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin I'm so sorry for not mentioning you, shit I remembered we talked a lot. I've forgotten a lot of peeps. How the hell have you been man? Did you ever get that Prong album from wayyyy back? Hahaha if you remember me posting the song "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" (I know weird how I remember that) lol! Do you remember me at all?
[/quote]

I do remember now and no I didnot....to be honest i totally forgot about untill now...
as far as me..I been ok,just hanging around this joint alot..good to see ya back..hopefully you can hook me
up with that song again....

Grin

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 11:15:19 pm »

[/quote]

I do remember now and no I didnot....to be honest i totally forgot about untill now...
as far as me..I been ok,just hanging around this joint alot..good to see ya back..hopefully you can hook me
up with that song again....

Grin
[/quote]
ALREADY ON IT! http://youtu.be/Cl-5TrGakWY  Grin Grin This will definitely refresh your memory. Good to hear things are alright. And great to know you remember me! Was a little worried there. XD XD   
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 12:31:48 pm »

Hey there stranger.... long time no post.

not a lot of peeps still here posting, i think they are lurking to see when/if things will pick up.

as for those old members who have dropped out of here, i keep up with some of them elsewhere.

Lizzy and Tammy Rose are both doing well and are as sassy, sexy and bad ass as ever. then there are a few of the guys that would occassionally post but i don't remember their forum names off hand (none of them were listed), they are all doing well, following the local bands they support.

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 01:22:44 pm »

Try www.metaluprising.com if you want to touch base with
Any of those other old members mentioned above
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: