HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well holy shit!  (Read 3348 times)
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 08:49:27 pm »

welcome back sanitarium!  thanks for remembering me well.  things slowed down here some and it was down during the holidays, but the die hards are still checking in.  only a few trolls left and a couple of spammers who really want us to buy stuff.

whatcha been up to?  been to any good shows lately, or any coming up?
Hahaha! Of course! i remembered most of all the old members here. Good times for sure. It's sad though how most have left, and the website is still lame as ever. R.I.P. old forums. Well I actually haven't been to a show in a while. The last one I went to was American Carnage. I was gonna go to Mayhem last year, but ended up going to Europe instead. How have you been?
got to some good shows last summer including Paul McCartney at Wrigley Field and back-to-back nights at the Congress Theater for Primus one night and Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel the next.  missed Judas Priest/BLS/Thin Lizzy recently but hoping to go to Megadeth/Motorhead/Lacuna Coil next month.  but I woulda rather gone to Europe if I had the choice.  The Queen Mary II sails on May 4th.  I'd love to be on it.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:02 am »

Hey there stranger.... long time no post.

not a lot of peeps still here posting, i think they are lurking to see when/if things will pick up.

as for those old members who have dropped out of here, i keep up with some of them elsewhere.

Lizzy and Tammy Rose are both doing well and are as sassy, sexy and bad ass as ever. then there are a few of the guys that would occassionally post but i don't remember their forum names off hand (none of them were listed), they are all doing well, following the local bands they support.
Hey there! Do you actually remember me? Lol. It's been a while so I'd understand if you didn't Ugh hopefully things will pick up soon. I've never seen it this dead before. WOW! You still talk to them even though they're gone?! Where are they now? Is Tammy Panterachick? That's awesome to hear.
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:41 am »

Try www.metaluprising.com if you want to touch base with
Any of those other old members mentioned above
Sweet! Do you happen to know their usernames?
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 12:56:32 am »

Ha....most still have the same user name there
Jagbag is jag (on metaluprising)
Catz is Stoned Catz
Deputy potato/Primus sucks is Green Naugahyde
Deputy Cheeze is the same
Create a user name there and say hello
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 01:02:21 am »

Ha....most still have the same user name there
Jagbag is jag (on metaluprising)
Catz is Stoned Catz
Deputy potato/Primus sucks is Green Naugahyde
Deputy Cheeze is the same
Create a user name there and say hello

Lmfao! Well that's easy enough. Thanks man. So correct me if I'm wrong but you're from New Zealand right? How's the weather down there? Also you on metal uprising? Also I'm not gonna lie, I don't know who Jagbag is or remember mentioning him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:10:11 am by Sanitarium_55 » Logged
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 01:16:54 am »

Yep great memory. I'm from NZ. It's our summer here but over Xmas and new years it pretty much rained for two weeks Sad it's now fined up nicely and is hot and sunny, and a long weekend coming up so
We're going camping.
Jag was an old ozz member on the old boards
And yes I'm on metaluprising - same name
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 01:25:52 am »

Yep great memory. I'm from NZ. It's our summer here but over Xmas and new years it pretty much rained for two weeks Sad it's now fined up nicely and is hot and sunny, and a long weekend coming up so
We're going camping.
Jag was an old ozz member on the old boards
And yes I'm on metaluprising - same name
Hahaha *phew* I was hoping I was right. LOL! Awesome man. That sounds pretty cool. You're lucky, it';s rainy as shit in Seattle right now. Huh unfortunately I don't remember him. Sweet! Lol why not keep the same name right? Well except for me I changed it. Ugh gotta wait for the mods to approve my request for some odd reason....I've never known a forum to ask you "Why do you want to join?" and then approving of it. 
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 02:20:00 am »

Don't take it personally - it's just their way of screening trolls and spambots
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 02:21:37 am »

And bummer about the rain....but it is your winter Smiley
Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 02:24:27 am »

And bummer about the rain....but it is your winter Smiley
True that man. BTW if you search me up or if I find you on metal uprising I'm Da_Muffinz XD
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 12:00:44 pm »

not a lot of peeps still here posting, i think they are lurking to see when/if things will pick up.

as for those old members who have dropped out of here, i keep up with some of them elsewhere.

Lizzy and Tammy Rose are both doing well and are as sassy, sexy and bad ass as ever. then there are a few of the guys that would occassionally post but i don't remember their forum names off hand (none of them were listed), they are all doing well, following the local bands they support.
Hey there! Do you actually remember me? Lol. It's been a while so I'd understand if you didn't Ugh hopefully things will pick up soon. I've never seen it this dead before. WOW! You still talk to them even though they're gone?! Where are they now? Is Tammy Panterachick? That's awesome to hear.
I remember your screen name from the old forum, would i know you if i ran into you on the street?, prolly not cuz there is no pics around this place to help a person out... lol

Sanitarium_55
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 10:26:07 pm »

I remember your screen name from the old forum, would i know you if i ran into you on the street?, prolly not cuz there is no pics around this place to help a person out... lol
Hahaha true that. So what's new?
Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 04:59:07 pm »

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!!!
 Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: