HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhemfest REALLY sucks  (Read 8346 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:07 pm »

Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, As I Lay Dying, White Chapel, High on Fire.  I would go for Slayer, Anthrax, and As I Lay Dying only.  I'd rather not go.

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:46:48 pm »

Haha Crazy I just posted about the dull Mayhem lineup in the other upcoming events board.  Yeah man I'd only really want to see Slayer and Anthrax, Slipknot is ok but not worth seeing what will probably be charged.  Why not just Slayer and Anthrax tour?  That would fucking rule!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:50:08 pm »

The only tour more mainstream than this is Warped tour.  Haven't most of those bands played Warped multiple times?

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:52:49 pm »

I honestly do not pay attention to the Warped tour so I'll take your word for it haha.  God I miss Ozzfest.  Can't we have just one more big ass Ozzfest?  I mean what better year to have an end all Ozzfests than 2012?

minime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 11:30:46 pm »

seems like Mayhem is getting  shitter  each and every year.....with the exception of Anthrax  and Slayer this is prolly one of the worst line-up yet...They suppose announce one more big name band  on March 5...Good chance  it might be Korn again.....I am not waisting my money this Summer on this  crap of a tour....

I rather spend what money I do have on the Van Halen re-union tour.....

harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 05:01:30 pm »

Are you babies serious?

I could care less if it was ozzfest, mayhem or some other name but are you seriously complaining about a lineup that contains two of the big 4 and Slipknot?

What do you expect?  I get needing something to complain about, i get bashing it because it isn't Ozzfest but yall are grasping at straws.

I know, you wanted **insert obscure metal band that only real metal fans love here** to be playing but that show you want to be announced so badly only exists in your dreams or your IPOD.

If this was the Ozzfest lineup, i would be excited but Ozzfest doesn't exist anymore.  The fact there is a metal show that actually tours the country and doesn't turn their back on its fans year after year is awesome.

Buy a ticket or don't but I am driving 5 plus hours to see Slayer and that is worth the ticket price and the time in the car...if you don't think so, you aren't a metal fan.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:31 pm »

seems like Mayhem is getting  shitter  each and every year.....with the exception of Anthrax  and Slayer this is prolly one of the worst line-up yet...They suppose announce one more big name band  on March 5...Good chance  it might be Korn again.....I am not waisting my money this Summer on this  crap of a tour....

I rather spend what money I do have on the Van Halen re-union tour.....

I'm already going to VH!  Grin  It should be a great time.  I'm also hoping that Iommi makes it through his treatments ok and Sabbath swings by the states.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 10:41:20 pm »

Tickets goin on sale this weekend Van Halen for me....

so Yepper...I havent Seen VH since thr 80's...should be fun show

Grin

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 12:55:52 am »

Are you babies serious?

I could care less if it was ozzfest, mayhem or some other name but are you seriously complaining about a lineup that contains two of the big 4 and Slipknot?

What do you expect?  I get needing something to complain about, i get bashing it because it isn't Ozzfest but yall are grasping at straws.

I know, you wanted **insert obscure metal band that only real metal fans love here** to be playing but that show you want to be announced so badly only exists in your dreams or your IPOD.

If this was the Ozzfest lineup, i would be excited but Ozzfest doesn't exist anymore.  The fact there is a metal show that actually tours the country and doesn't turn their back on its fans year after year is awesome.

Buy a ticket or don't but I am driving 5 plus hours to see Slayer and that is worth the ticket price and the time in the car...if you don't think so, you aren't a metal fan.
You do that.  I'll wait for Slayer, Anthrax, and As I Lay Dying to come when it's less expensive and I don't even have to deal with the names of those other shitty bands.  As for your comment about Slipknot.  NONE of the big 4 should be opening for them.  Slipknot changed their sound SPECIFICALLY so they could MAKE MORE MONEY.  Any band that does that AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS.  Usually their music sucks, too, whenever they do that.

harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 09:11:50 am »

Are you babies serious?

You do that.  I'll wait for Slayer, Anthrax, and As I Lay Dying to come when it's less expensive and I don't even have to deal with the names of those other shitty bands.  As for your comment about Slipknot.  NONE of the big 4 should be opening for them.  Slipknot changed their sound SPECIFICALLY so they could MAKE MORE MONEY.  Any band that does that AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS.  Usually their music sucks, too, whenever they do that.

That's right, i forgot about that cheaper show that includes Slayer, Anthrax and As I Lay Dying...when do tickets go on sale for that one, tour dates, price?

What is hilarious is that you just mentioned three bands on the Mayhem bill that you would absolutely pay for but here you are complaining about it...stupid.

These tours are running a business...why do you think Metallica headlined over Ozzy in Texas a few years back?  It is about the biggest draw being the headliner and no matter what you feel about Slipknot, they are a bigger draw than any other band on that bill.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 09:41:04 am »

I never said they didn't have a bigger draw.  Also, I never said those three would be going on tour together.  Though it would be cheaper to get better spots going to see those bands individually that just going to see them all at Mayhemfest.

harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 11:11:30 am »

I never said they didn't have a bigger draw.  Also, I never said those three would be going on tour together.  Though it would be cheaper to get better spots going to see those bands individually that just going to see them all at Mayhemfest.

So you didn't say they were the bigger draw but you are still going to complain that the headline over anyone from the Big 4...so you get it but choose to make ridiculous statements because?

You are pulling this BS out of who knows where.  there is no way it is cheaper to go to a slayer show, an anthrax show and a as I lay dying show.  At minimum that is a 30 dollar ticket and that is being optimistic. 

A mayhem pit ticket might cost 90 bucks and it is one show, less gas and less time.  I am also going to bet that at each one of those three cheaper individual shows there is still going to be some awful bands on the bill for you to complain about so you are in the exact same situation again.

Again, i don't care if the mayhem lineup is called Ozzfest, Tattoo the Earth, or Uproar...it is a good lineup and there is no reason to complain about it.

GMAFB

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 01:45:40 pm »

So you didn't say they were the bigger draw but you are still going to complain that the headline over anyone from the Big 4...so you get it but choose to make ridiculous statements because?

You are pulling this BS out of who knows where.  there is no way it is cheaper to go to a slayer show, an anthrax show and a as I lay dying show.  At minimum that is a 30 dollar ticket and that is being optimistic. 

A mayhem pit ticket might cost 90 bucks and it is one show, less gas and less time.  I am also going to bet that at each one of those three cheaper individual shows there is still going to be some awful bands on the bill for you to complain about so you are in the exact same situation again.

Again, i don't care if the mayhem lineup is called Ozzfest, Tattoo the Earth, or Uproar...it is a good lineup and there is no reason to complain about it.

GMAFB

Anthrax usually headlines the Palladium in Dallas for $30.  Can get a good seat or pit for Slayer for about $40, and about $20 for AILD for pit.  Sure, it'd be more gas, but I would be able to get away from the noise completely watching those bands on a different tour.  So it'd be about the same amount of $ as going to Mayhem only those bands aren't gonna go with shitty bands like Asking Alexandria and TDWP their own tours.  The only reason they're on tour with them now is because it's a fest that they didn't set-up.

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 03:12:38 pm »

Are you babies serious?

Dude.........haterz gonna  hate.......often senselessly I'm going It's what I do Grin just Slayer Anthrax & Slipkonot would be an expesive tic.......I'll pay 10$ and then 20 $ to upgrade to pavillion @mayhemfest..I've seen most of the bands multiple times I can't comprehend people calling it a shitty tour  pffft
Come to think of it the more haterz that don't go will make it easier to get my upgrade Grin

harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 03:18:52 pm »

Are you babies serious?

Dude.........haterz gonna  hate.......often senselessly I'm going It's what I do Grin just Slayer Anthrax & Slipkonot would be an expesive tic.......I'll pay 10$ and then 20 $ to upgrade to pavillion @mayhemfest..I've seen most of the bands multiple times I can't comprehend people calling it a shitty tour  pffft
Come to think of it the more haterz that don't go will make it easier to get my upgrade Grin

This is my point exactly.  Well said.

if this was an ozzfest it would be epic, it sucks because it is not.  why not just enjoy the music and have a great day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: