HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhemfest REALLY sucks  (Read 6721 times)
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 03:21:55 pm »

lolololol and odds are....I'll still be tailgateing or on  a photomission during dwp aa and whitechapel

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 03:36:00 pm »

I believe the Athrax Testament was the same price  or real close

Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 05:01:02 pm »

It's going to be a great show!
 Grin
ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 10:31:28 am »

you MONGERS suck get a life! I've been to every ozzfest in california. 2007 is where things went down hill free fest was a dumb mistake 2008 was a joke and 2010 was weak but i went to see ozzy. Ozzy's bitch wife killed ozzfest! Ozzy's Great but she runs the show and she ran it into the ground! This is the BITCH  that egg IRON MAIDEN METAL GODS!!!  Now Mayhem Fest has SLAYER,SLIPKNOT,ANTHRAX,! FUCK YEAH IM GOING! Motorhead is going to be added march 5th. High on fire kicks ass to! Yes theres a few SHIT bands so what I'll be drinking beer and somking  kush when there playing. Like Ozzfest never had a few shit bands in the line up? They have had more then a few! Add Ozzy to this year mayhem fest and it would be an ozzfest! Dumb Fucks!!  Now you can all bash me and say what ever you want.  I dont give a flying FUCK. Ive been to over a 100 Metal,Death,BLACK,THRASH metal show's!
minime

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 01:20:05 pm »

ok...ok...calling it a ''Shitty'' line up and a ''crap of a tour'' was prolly a lil harsh..espically when I just talked to my niece,whom  me and my wife take to pretty much every show we go too,would love to go,so I Got thinking about for few days,and yeah we talked oursleves into it....Never seen Anthrax ,kinda exicted about that..

didnt mean to offend anyone.......

Grin

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 05:06:02 pm »

ok...ok...calling it a ''Shitty'' line up and a ''crap of a tour'' was prolly a lil harsh..espically when I just talked to my niece,whom  me and my wife take to pretty much every show we go too,would love to go,so I Got thinking about for few days,and yeah we talked oursleves into it....Never seen Anthrax ,kinda exicted about that..

Grin
Hell Dude no need to apologize to anyone...... believe me you'll have a great time.You'd only be cheatin yourself missin this one IMO.

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 05:11:11 pm »

http://youtu.be/JDPkKAOw5cU
Scott Ian has bo beef with me Grin

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 05:13:58 pm »

http://youtu.be/JDPkKAOw5cU
Scott Ian has bo beef with me Grin
REALLY COOL MEMORIES WERE MADE Grin

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 07:06:03 pm »

Grin

Yeah mini you gotta watch out some people take criticism of bands way too much to heart.  So what we have a different opinion.  We don't like most of the bands at Mayhemfest this year doesn't mean we hate Slayer or Antrhrax.  And yes there have definitely been some shitty Ozzfest bands.  The point is to keep metal alive and well which Sharon and Ozzy brought back to life in the mid 90's with Ozzfest.  Now even tho this year's OVERALL line up is weaker than in the past it is still carrying the torch for metal music. 

And Minime you will love Anthrax, I saw them for the first time this year with Testament.  That was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 12:29:23 pm »

I am goin regardless...taking my niece,who is just like a daughter to me and my wife,we goin to have good time like we always do.Drink a few beers,smoke a few doobs,drink more beers,laugh at all the dumb asses getting there butts kick in the pit,snaging a few autographs from the bands...One thing I always liked about Mayhem,is the amount interaction you can do with the bands...All 4 years we have been lucky to have gotten mutlple autographs in our tour programs....Like last year, Testament played the Mountain View show,me and my niece got lucky,we had early entry, we were one of the few that got them to sign a poster for each of us......

Maybe we can get lucky  and get Anthrax's autograph this year...

Grin

btw..Matt

got my Van Halen Tickets over the weekend for the June show in San Jose..

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:32:52 pm by minime » Logged

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 05:11:37 pm »

No problems here.  I like the lineup.  I don't know much about Asking Alexandria or the Devil wears prada, but I like the rest of the bands.  I think I may have seen Devil wears Prada at one of the Sounds of THe underground shows, but I don't remember. 
minime

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 07:23:59 pm »

No problems here.  I like the lineup.  I don't know much about Asking Alexandria or the Devil wears prada, but I like the rest of the bands.  I think I may have seen Devil wears Prada at one of the Sounds of THe underground shows, but I don't remember. 

they did in '07....the last year for that tour....damn I miss that tour.was lucky enough to make all 3..that was a great tour......

I got a very rare poster from the '07 San Jose event center show hanging on my wall..The special guest for us that year was Suicidal Tendencies.....

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 08:02:45 pm »

That's pretty killer that you got ST on your show.   But yeah, it was a cool tour.  They had good bands on that.  I guess with there being the Mayhemfest now, it sorta replaced it. 
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 11:10:24 pm »

btw..Matt

got my Van Halen Tickets over the weekend for the June show in San Jose..

[/quote]

Kick ass mimime!  Grin

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 11:07:22 am »

Are you babies serious?

I could care less if it was ozzfest, mayhem or some other name but are you seriously complaining about a lineup that contains two of the big 4 and Slipknot?

What do you expect?  I get needing something to complain about, i get bashing it because it isn't Ozzfest but yall are grasping at straws.

I know, you wanted **insert obscure metal band that only real metal fans love here** to be playing but that show you want to be announced so badly only exists in your dreams or your IPOD.

If this was the Ozzfest lineup, i would be excited but Ozzfest doesn't exist anymore.  The fact there is a metal show that actually tours the country and doesn't turn their back on its fans year after year is awesome.

Buy a ticket or don't but I am driving 5 plus hours to see Slayer and that is worth the ticket price and the time in the car...if you don't think so, you aren't a metal fan.
Dude.........haterz gonna  hate.......often senselessly I'm going It's what I do Grin just Slayer Anthrax & Slipkonot would be an expesive tic.......I'll pay 10$ and then 20 $ to upgrade to pavillion @mayhemfest..I've seen most of the bands multiple times I can't comprehend people calling it a shitty tour  pffft
Come to think of it the more haterz that don't go will make it easier to get my upgrade Grin

This is my point exactly.  Well said.

if this was an ozzfest it would be epic, it sucks because it is not.  why not just enjoy the music and have a great day.
because the music youre telling us to enjoy fucking sucks, you stupid fuck. the line up sucks, why would anyone but dumb  fucks like you pay 90 bucks to see two bands they like? kill yourself faggot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: