HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhemfest REALLY sucks  (Read 8170 times)
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 11:02:33 pm »

This year's mayhem is by far the best line-up in the tour's history. Though, that's not saying much.

And fuck you all!  Roll Eyes

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 09:20:57 am »

nice pics loki but that 4th pic down don't look like gene but i might be wrong Grin Grin Grin

slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 04:41:42 pm »

Most of the bands who play Mayhem Festival have also played Ozzfest... you guys are such hypocrites. By the way, the special guest is Motorhead, not Korn... metalsucks.net leaked it accidentally
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2012, 07:46:03 pm »

Most of the bands who play Mayhem Festival have also played Ozzfest... you guys are such hypocrites. By the way, the special guest is Motorhead, not Korn... metalsucks.net leaked it accidentally
no one ever said ozzfest was better or that it didnt suck. trust me, it definitely sucked too, aside from 2 line ups. shit music is shit music, regardless of who is holding the concert.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2012, 08:54:40 am »

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.

harbabd

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2012, 09:52:30 am »

Just nitpicking here but there is no more Ozzfest to take anything away from.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2012, 01:54:40 pm »

the ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST STATEMENT I EVER HEARD ON THESE BOARDS

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2012, 03:23:06 pm »

Ozzfest or Mayhemfest, it makes no difference to me.  If it's a metalfest I'm there.  What I will say about Mayhemfest is, they always always have to have a nu metal band as a headliner.  That's not my choice for the type of band I want to go on last, but that'll never change. 
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2012, 08:02:16 pm »

Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2012, 11:06:36 pm »

Just nitpicking here but there is no more Ozzfest to take anything away from.
touche hahaha
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2012, 11:13:00 pm »

Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
yeah they both share the same turd and suck ass equally as much
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 02:44:52 pm »

Why are you on the Ozzfest boards then if you don't like Ozzfest either? You sound like more of a complainer than a metalhead to me.
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2012, 04:43:41 pm »

Why are you on the Ozzfest boards then if you don't like Ozzfest either? You sound like more of a complainer than a metalhead to me.
I joined the boards during one of the few years they had a sweet line up. do I care that you're trying to question my "metalness" like some club house nut hugging fag? nope. I don't consider myself a metalhead, and morons like you are the reason why. I don't need to belong to a group that worries about everyone's "metalness".  I could careless about how metal you are, it doesn't change the fact that you and people like you are nothing more than sheep. NEXT!
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 12:55:17 pm »

Are you babies serious?

I could care less if it was ozzfest, mayhem or some other name but are you seriously complaining about a lineup that contains two of the big 4 and Slipknot?

What do you expect?  I get needing something to complain about, i get bashing it because it isn't Ozzfest but yall are grasping at straws.

I know, you wanted **insert obscure metal band that only real metal fans love here** to be playing but that show you want to be announced so badly only exists in your dreams or your IPOD.

If this was the Ozzfest lineup, i would be excited but Ozzfest doesn't exist anymore.  The fact there is a metal show that actually tours the country and doesn't turn their back on its fans year after year is awesome.

Buy a ticket or don't but I am driving 5 plus hours to see Slayer and that is worth the ticket price and the time in the car...if you don't think so, you aren't a metal fan.
Dude.........haterz gonna  hate.......often senselessly I'm going It's what I do Grin just Slayer Anthrax & Slipkonot would be an expesive tic.......I'll pay 10$ and then 20 $ to upgrade to pavillion @mayhemfest..I've seen most of the bands multiple times I can't comprehend people calling it a shitty tour  pffft
Come to think of it the more haterz that don't go will make it easier to get my upgrade Grin

This is my point exactly.  Well said.

if this was an ozzfest it would be epic, it sucks because it is not.  why not just enjoy the music and have a great day.
because the music youre telling us to enjoy fucking sucks, you stupid fuck. the line up sucks, why would anyone but dumb  fucks like you pay 90 bucks to see two bands they like? kill yourself faggot.
AINT NO ONE PAYING 90$ FOOL ......and for REAL you ougtta  kill yourself ya punk azz bitch and I  mean  BITCH  you aint worthy of carrying my camera while I'm in a pit....come to think of it... it makes you lower than a bitch ...FAG
I was going through my old pics on FB last night

This is the most I ever paid for MF we got  4 pack for a 100$  and upgraded to pavillion for 10$

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2012, 07:56:06 am »

All this bickering about Mayhemfest and Ozzfest.  What are we doing here people if all we are doing is bitching about the only two real metal all day fest tours that swing through America.  I'm not crazy about the Mayhem line up (other than Slayer and Anthrax) but hey it's still a metal fest and we should be glad someone is doing something in America to keep metal going.  As far as comparing Mayhem fest to Ozzfest, it you go by the last Ozzfest well Mayhem wins there but overall this year and last year Mayhem fest really has had only a few heavyweights.  Ozzfest has brought you 15 years of touring with Ozzy/Sabbath, Pantera, Megadeth, Tool, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, I think some may consider System of a Down, Manson and Korn heavyweights too since they did have a lot of success late 90's early 2000's.  So the clear winner overall is Ozzfest.  Maybe one day Mayhem will pass Ozzfest.  That day is not today.  We'll see if it lasts 15 years and gets better.  I sure hope so, we need something in America since Ozzfest seems to be dead.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: