HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhem aside from Slayer and Anthrax . . . kinda dull  (Read 2488 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

Slayer=Awesome, Anthrax also = awesome Slipknot =ok  everyone else on the mayhem bill kind of sucks.  Why would Slayer and Anthrax join this tour?  I'd rather just see Slayer and Anthrax on tour together.  What about all of you?

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 04:31:40 pm »

Honestly Matt,  I like the lineup.  Plus they'll still add a few more bands, so it's really not the full lineup up there yet.  Slipknot isn't one of my favorites, but I'll check'em out.  I like As I lay Dying, White chapel, and High on Fire.  It's just going to be very anticlimactic to see a Slayer set, and then Slipknot.  It's kind of in between because I don't love slipknot, but I don't hate them either so I feel I should check'em out.  I'd prefer it was a band I really hated like System of a Down or something.  Then there'd be no decision.  I'd get the hell out of there after Slayer. 
addict420

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:13:15 am »

I feel like people are getting really pissy about this year's mayhem. Personally, I think it's a disaster that asking alexandria and TDWP are on the same bill as slayer, but I'm still gonna go and enjoy a metal festival instead of complaining like some spoiled brat who can't get two barbies instead of one. Not every festival is going to have the best lineup, but people need to deal with it. I'm not trying to sound like a Dbag but all of these whiney bitched piss me off sometimes. My advice: Go to Mayhem, Have a good time, Get wasted, Hop in a fucking anthrax circle pit, and then enjoy Slipknot. wether you like them or not, they've gone through alot of shit and they deserve respect. Endrant.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 08:04:19 am »

If you actually read my post addict there isn't any whining.  I just said the lineup is kind of dull.  There were a few Ozzfests that fell in that catagory too.  I'm not crying about it, I wish it were a little stronger but hey it is what it is.  Slayer and Anthrax are awesome.  I still haven't decided whether I'll attend or not but if I do I'm sure I'll find a way to have a good time, if I don't go, I'm probably not missing out on too much.  I've seen Slayer and Anthrax before, I'm sure in years to come I'll have the chance to see them again.  And if it is in fact Motorhead joining the lineup, I just saw them at Gigantour.  I'm ok with going to Mayhem and I'll be ok without going.

addict420

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

Ok I get it. Didn't mean any offence by that post, was only letting my opinion be heard about the large majority of mayhem-hate threads and posts in this forum just because a band they don't like is on the bill. nothing more.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:10 am »

Ok I get it. Didn't mean any offence by that post, was only letting my opinion be heard about the large majority of mayhem-hate threads and posts in this forum just because a band they don't like is on the bill. nothing more.

No offense taken my friend,  I just wanted to point out that I'm not whining about it.  I know what you mean about the haters.  I think they all just miss the old days of Ozzfest with the more solid lineups.  Mayhem is still young and it seems to get better bands each year.  I hope they continue to trend upwards.  We need a really good metal all day festival tour here in America.

HUNGEROFTHEUNDEAD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »

Im with ya MattSabbath!  Aside from SLAYER, Im kind of all set and am going just to see them and to tail gate and check out all the little metal head hotties! Its always a fun day of food and drink.  Ill check out Anthrax, even though I havent really liked anything theyve done since Among the Living (sorry Injun Joey, still love ya bro!)  yeah could use more good metal bands.  OVERKILL anyone?
jausi001

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 09:51:35 pm »

Getting a painting of Flower Oil Paintings art handmade that is going to have all of the same stages of health care and expertise given to it is a whole other encounter and one you can certainly be incredibly satisfied with.When you are getting Children Oil Paintings imitation performs of art that provides you with an amazing encounter, you will definitely be able to appreciate the best factors of those particular painting quickly. It only requires a few moments with a popular Landscape Oil Paintings of art by a expert artist along the collections of Jan Vermeer, Rembrandt, Van Gogh or Claude Monet for anyone to recognize what amazing things these paintings are. This is what it is all about if you want Abstract Oil Paintings a opportunity to own something amazing that you will treasure for your whole lifestyle and be able to happily complete down to your enfant, as well.Something that is a museum Flower Paintings quality copy is made with each brush stroke perfectly copied so that you get the effect of the actual painting.
----------
Oil Painting For Sale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: