HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how dare you slam mayhemfest boo hoo hoo hoo  (Read 1800 times)
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2012, 11:14:04 am »

*sniffs* you should be happy to pay 90 bucks to see 2 good bands live slurp slurp slurp mayhemfest is awesome youre all haters slurp slurp we're not tools for being loyal to a mediocre festival at all slurp slurp youll have a great time taking an 8 hour bathroom break when the shit bands play slurp slurp.

hey gayhem defenders, is your pussy hurting? keep defending mayhemfest, it won't make it suck any less, bitches!

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:52:15 pm »

yeah little boy jus sit home jackin off droolin over your justin beiber poster
I pay my 10$ lawn tic ...hear me 10 $...and enjoy some SLAYER ANTHRAX ....AND YES  SOME SLIPKNOT

antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 01:35:24 pm »

awwww the old fag is butthurt Kiss I've already seen anthrax, slayer and even slipknot mutiple times. dont need a mediocre traveling festival to see them again, mkay pussy. NEXT!
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LMFAO  Nah not butthurt  ....nuthin could ruin my mood..Headin to Machinehead tonight !!!

antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 01:42:21 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LMFAO  Nah not butthurt  ....nuthin could ruin my mood..Headin to Machinehead tonight !!!
I have to skip them this time around, bills come first I guess
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 01:47:54 pm »

lololol  stay tuned I'll have some good pics posted later  \m/(><)\m/

slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 04:44:42 pm »

Why do people say there's only 2 good bands on Mayhem Fest? You guys aren't real metalheads if you've never heard of High On Fire.
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 10:03:11 pm »

Why do people say there's only 2 good bands on Mayhem Fest? You guys aren't real metalheads if you've never heard of High On Fire.
who hasn't heard of them? hearing about them doesn't mean they're any good. and they're not.
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 01:58:49 pm »

who hasn't heard of them? hearing about them doesn't mean they're any good. and they're not.

If you can't appreciate real (sludge) metal that isn't even core then you're not a real metalhead. You must have a very narrow minded view of "good music". You're no better than the kids who only listen to core.
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 02:29:58 pm »

hhmm....Mayhem vs OZZFEST.......WHO CARES!!! Their both Summer Metal Festivals. Now we have more then just 1 to look forward to go to. I dont really give a shit what kind of metal it is. If you dont like the line up then dont go...Its that simple
TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 02:31:48 pm »

i'm waiting to see lokis photos from the machinehead show....  post em... post em... post em!!!

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 02:36:29 pm »

lololololol I did TQ in the mayhem sux thread...probably shoulda started a new thread...

antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 11:05:35 pm »

If you can't appreciate real (sludge) metal that isn't even core then you're not a real metalhead. You must have a very narrow minded view of "good music". You're no better than the kids who only listen to core.
I love sludge metal, just not high on fire. they're not that great.
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 11:07:51 pm »

hhmm....Mayhem vs OZZFEST.......WHO CARES!!! Their both Summer Metal Festivals. Now we have more then just 1 to look forward to go to. I dont really give a shit what kind of metal it is. If you dont like the line up then dont go...Its that simple
hahaha who said us "haters' were going? we're not XD we have a right to say what we want, public forum. but yeah, that does make sense, I wouldnt go to a concert I hated, wouldnt make sense ha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: