HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: check out my KILLER collection nowadays  (Read 619 times)
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:55:39 pm »

Grin

out growing the shelves Grin

minime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:03:44 pm »

sweet....

good to see people out there actually collecting these days instead of just buying shit online..
me,personally I so enjoy goin to Record stores and shopping,spending a few  hours lookin around,checking stuff out.I had the same problem as you,inturned I put stuff in storage cases now to save space....I also have that same Kiss box set

2 of the places I loveing goin too.....

http://www.rasputinmusic.com/

http://www.streetlightrecords.com/Home

both of thse places  promote and support  Record Store day......

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:08:12 pm by minime » Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 06:39:36 pm »

This my buddy Fred in his familys shop (ATTIC RECORDS)  One of the biggest on the east coast

If I collected vinyl this would be the place for sure!!!!I've purchased a large portion of my cd's here

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 09:05:39 pm »

Impressive.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:18:21 pm »

I was talkin to Mikael Akerfeldt after the show on Halloween night and he was talkin bout 1000's of $ he spent in my buddys shop

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 09:23:38 pm »

good to see people out there actually collecting these days instead of just buying shit online..
I mostly buy albums online.  Everybody that's supposed to get money gets paid the same amount as if you bought the CD.  But I still buy physical copies every now-and-then.  I've got:
Children of Bodom - Reckless, Relentless, Forever
Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague
Jimi Hendrix - Greatest Hits
Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
Within Chaos (friends, Ozzfest '08) - Virulent
Warbeast - Krush the Enemy
And a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 01:03:01 pm »

being a huge vinyl collector and have been all my life,you can understand why I would and do spend my time and money in Indie stores and not  the ''box store''.I can also understand why  people shop online for many reason.I grew up during the 70's and 80's when Vinyl ,Cassetts and 8- tracks were the thing to have.Its all about the Nostalga of walking into a store and smelling the Vinyl,walking by every bin,thumbing threw records,looking at the cover art,starting a conversation with some one at the counter about a particular record,that and everything else about an Inde record store,you just dont get by buying online.....

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 03:14:38 pm »

being a huge vinyl collector and have been all my life,you can understand why I would and do spend my time and money in Indie stores and not  the ''box store''.I can also understand why  people shop online for many reason.I grew up during the 70's and 80's when Vinyl ,Cassetts and 8- tracks were the thing to have.Its all about the Nostalga of walking into a store and smelling the Vinyl,walking by every bin,thumbing threw records,looking at the cover art,starting a conversation with some one at the counter about a particular record,that and everything else about an Inde record store,you just dont get by buying online.....
AMEN BROTHA !!!!! I do the same except CD's and I like finding "gems or perfectly good used ones cheap" and it often takes a little searchin
  I do order online occasionally ...cmdistro has good deals and they've done me justice Grin

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 03:17:50 pm »

/\ /\ /\  cds vinyl & merch

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: