HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok im sick of this Ward $H!T  (Read 1438 times)
IbanezJS

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:35:05 pm »

All I want to know is....WHAT DOES HE WANT! Ok a fair Agreement....That doesnt tell me much. What does he consider to be a fair agreement? Until  I get some answers....Hes being a baby. And lets just lack Sabbath does headline OZZFEST this year and he's not there....His loss. Because im going to have a good time. Reguardless of weather he's there or not.
antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:34:27 pm »

yeah not knowing all the info and making assumptions totally makes sense. fucking faggot. did you ever stop to think that such information is legally sensitive info? what's a fair contract? how about an equal of the profits like the other members? come on, dumb ass. it's bill ward, he was never one to be a greedy cunt. he just wants what's fair. being baby? no, that's you, douchebag. stfu
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:31:55 pm »

yeah not knowing all the info and making assumptions totally makes sense. fucking faggot. did you ever stop to think that such information is legally sensitive info? what's a fair contract? how about an equal of the profits like the other members? come on, dumb ass. it's bill ward, he was never one to be a greedy cunt. he just wants what's fair. being baby? no, that's you, douchebag. stfu

Well then tell me its sensitive info. Why is that so hard to do? And again what does he consider to be fair? I want to hear it from him instead of people like you telling me what you think he considers to be fair. Weather or not Bill Ward takes part in the newest Black Sabbath album and or tour I dont care. You dont need a royal flush to enjoy a game of cards. For all we know maybe he doesnt work as hard as Tony and Geezer and yet Bill expects just as much money...WE DONT KNOW! I just want to hear it from the horses mouth.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 01:06:47 pm »

ew Statement
merl / News, Top Posts / 17/02/2012 18:02pm

Black Sabbath pic
Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has released a new statement regarding his status with the reunion. Come inside to see it in full.

Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has posted a new statement to clarify his current position with the Black Sabbath reunion.

“Dear Sabbath Fans,” he writes on his blog. “I wanted to let you know where things are at, from my point of view, as of today, February 17, 2012. As my statement of February 2, 2012 indicated, I have not declined to participate in the Sabbath album and tour. At the earliest opportunity, I am prepared to go to the U.K. and record, and later tour with the band. Last week, we sent further communication to the attorney handling the negotiations to try to reach an agreement.

At this time we are waiting to hear back. I remain hopeful for a “signable” contract and a positive outcome. I want to thank everyone who has voiced and posted their opinions, thoughts, support and love through all media, including the newly constructed sites. I applaud your worldwide reaction in support of the original band. And speaking for myself, your intent and truth will always be respected.

While believing in your freedom for expression, keep in mind that Tony, Ozzy and Geezer are still my lifetime friends, and I cannot support comments with an objectifying or derogatory theme toward them or their various representatives. Many thanks to all of you. You are truly phenomenal.

Stay safe, stay strong.

–Bill Ward”

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 01:13:03 pm »

I was never one to give two shits about the behind the scenes stuff.  It's nice to get the inside scoop, but it's not that important to me either way.  Just give me the concerts to go to or don't.  I don't care who's an asshole and who's right or who's wrong
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 01:13:59 pm »

Killer. Thanx dude
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 02:23:08 pm »

Latest issue

Latest magazine
    Subscribe
    Mag contacts
    Back issues

Black Sabbath Cancel All Dates Except Download
merl / News, Top Posts / 17/02/2012 19:16pm

Black Sabbath pic
Massive, massive news from the Black Sabbath camp as they’ve announced that they’ll now only be performing at Download this summer.

Black Sabbath have revealed that they have cancelled the mass majority of their planned European tour!

“Sabbath have had to put some plans on hold due to Tony Iommi’s battle with lymphoma,” says a statement on the band’s Facebook. “At this time, BLACK SABBATH will perform only one show of this summer’s previously scheduled European tour. It will take place Sunday, June 10 at the U.K.’s Download Festival.

So as not to let the promoters and fans down, OZZY OSBOURNE will now perform the majority of the previously scheduled BLACK SABBATH dates (both festival performances and the headlining shows) billed as OZZY & FRIENDS. These “first ever” OZZY & FRIENDS shows will feature appearances by “special guest” musicians including GEEZER BUTLER (who will join Ozzy for a special BLACK SABBATH set as a show of respect and support to their friend, Tony Iommi) and longtime former OZZY band member Zakk Wylde. In addition, OZZY will be accompanied by longtime collaborator and friend Slash at select shows, with other “special guests” set to join the tour at various stops along the way (full list of dates, appearances below).

Tony Iommi continues to make excellent progress and is looking forward to getting back out on the road. Meanwhile, BLACK SABBATH continue to write and record music in the U.K. for their upcoming album. More information about these dates and BLACK SABBATH’s recording and touring plans is forthcoming.

The 2012 tour dates are as follows:

BLACK SABBATH

minime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 04:25:54 pm »

I can  understand them not touring.....Tony Health being a huge factor in that.It is cool as hell that Ozzy himself picked up the dates on a solo tour with ''special guest'' touring with him.Hopefully that tour will make it state side..shit I for one would love to see something like Slash,Geezer and Ozzy on stage together..that would be sweet..Seen Slash open for Ozzy on the Scream Tour,that was good nite foe sure...

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 11:14:52 pm »

Yeah I got all those updates on my iPhone saying "Ozzy and Friends"  and I had no clue what that was about until I read this.  Thanks for the update.  Sucks that the Sabbath get together has been shot to hell with contract problems and cancer.  I still got to see them all together in 99, 2001, and 2004.  I still hope they can all get together for a later 2012 tour but it doesn't look promising.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
HUNGEROFTHEUNDEAD

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 10:42:44 pm »

All I want to know is....WHAT DOES HE WANT! Ok a fair Agreement....That doesnt tell me much. What does he consider to be a fair agreement? Until  I get some answers....Hes being a baby. And lets just lack Sabbath does headline OZZFEST this year and he's not there....His loss. Because im going to have a good time. Reguardless of weather he's there or not.

Probably a question for $haron.  I guess it no longer matters anyway, but this was the same kind of bull$hit Page and Plant pulled on JPJ a bunch of times.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 07:29:48 am »

Probably a question for $haron.  I guess it no longer matters anyway, but this was the same kind of bull$hit Page and Plant pulled on JPJ a bunch of times.

It has nothing to do with Sharon, she is not the manager or Black Sabbath, just Ozzy.  It's either Ozzy, Iommi, or Geezer or all three shafting him.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: