HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brace Yourselves  (Read 696 times)
Raiderman
Community

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2012, 03:28:37 pm »

Checkin the news on ThePRP.com and ran into some serious Limp Bizkit news.

...A music video for “Ready To Go” is in the works with Durst at the helm. Current plans have both the track and video being released for free over the internet in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, it would appear that “The Unquestionable Truth Part 2” will be the groups first official release through Cash Money Records. The group are working on the expected EP which Durst describes as “the heaviest, most crazy metal record of all time...

When he says heavy and crazy i hope he means heavier than Break Stuff.... Even know i didnt know that was possible. I dont have enough space to type everything that is wrong with this shocking news. So i'll outline the main points of what the fuck is wrong with this article.

1. “the heaviest, most crazy metal record of all time... Should never come out of Durst's mouth.
2. The article is about Limp Bizkit...
3. And last but not least, they are still making music???

I have come to this conclusion. Limp Bizkit and Cash Money Records (lil wayne) are a match made in heaven. Shitty music collaborating with even shittier music.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 09:16:10 am »

why has no one shot fed durst yet?
Because I don't know where he lives.

Raiderman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »

And what little respect I had for Wes Borland went out the window when he par-took in the so called "gold cobra" album. Hard to believe but i think it was their worst record yet. Which is saying something because i dont know if there is such a thing as a good Limp Bizkit album

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 09:26:38 pm »

Checkin the news on ThePRP.com and ran into some serious Limp Bizkit news.

...A music video for “Ready To Go” is in the works with Durst at the helm. Current plans have both the track and video being released for free over the internet in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, it would appear that “The Unquestionable Truth Part 2” will be the groups first official release through Cash Money Records. The group are working on the expected EP which Durst describes as “the heaviest, most crazy metal record of all time...

When he says heavy and crazy i hope he means heavier than Break Stuff.... Even know i didnt know that was possible. I dont have enough space to type everything that is wrong with this shocking news. So i'll outline the main points of what the fuck is wrong with this article.

1. “the heaviest, most crazy metal record of all time... Should never come out of Durst's mouth.
2. The article is about Limp Bizkit...
3. And last but not least, they are still making music???

I have come to this conclusion. Limp Bizkit and Cash Money Records (lil wayne) are a match made in heaven. Shitty music collaborating with even shittier music.

Spot on Raider!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: