HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy & Friends  (Read 2250 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 07:43:53 am »

Had to think of another topic in the Ozzy board to knock the spam down.  With Black Sabbath backing out of all but one show in Europe this year due to Iommi's Lymphoma and probably a little bit has to do with Bill Ward's hold out, if they still aren't able to pull it together for an America tour, would you go see Ozzy and friends?  I think it would be great to possibly see Slash playing for Ozzy or Zakk and any other guitar guest as his facebook page had said.  I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Vai pops in for a show or two.  You can bet a lot more Randy Rhoads stuff would be played.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Ozz96

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 07:14:56 pm »

No matter my feelings on the Bill Ward situation & Tony's health, I would go see "Ozzy & friends".

If this shit comes to the states, why not call it, oh hell I don't now...Ozzfest 2012?
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:39:58 pm »

That's what I think we are all hopeful for my friend.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:36:52 pm »

they should just sell the tickets blind.  list the cities and the dates but that's it.
you have no idea who will be playing when or on which stage.
but Ozzy will be headlining with a rotating mystery band line-up and play random songs that he feels like playing.  supporting acts will be picked up and dropped off with little or no notice to the general public.

rumors will run rampant about who played previous nights, what songs were played, etc . .
traffic on here will be just like it was in the olden days.

and don't forget the carnival rides.  I've always wanted carnival rides at Ozzfest.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
HUNGEROFTHEUNDEAD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 10:50:04 pm »

Im actually kind of psyched to see Ozzy and Friends instead of SABBATH, Ive seen the orignal SABBATH a couple of times and a bunch of times with DIO and even with another guy many years ago (no, not Ian Gillan, I missed that tour)  Ive only seen OZZY solo 3 times 86, 89 and 2010. Sounds like its going to be an interesting show with lots of cool surprises!   I really hope OZZY pulls out some different songs from his back catalog like THE ULTIMATE SIN and LIGHTNING STRIKES  Smiley
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 08:26:47 pm »

they should just sell the tickets blind.  list the cities and the dates but that's it.
you have no idea who will be playing when or on which stage.
but Ozzy will be headlining with a rotating mystery band line-up and play random songs that he feels like playing.  supporting acts will be picked up and dropped off with little or no notice to the general public.

rumors will run rampant about who played previous nights, what songs were played, etc . .
traffic on here will be just like it was in the olden days.

and don't forget the carnival rides.  I've always wanted carnival rides at Ozzfest.

Great Idea!  The mystery line ups would be exciting.  You would garauntee sell outs.  I mean on an off day of Mayhem you could have Slayer and Anthrax at Ozzfest.  Then another night you could have BLS, maybe Judas Priest, Megadeth, anyone.  I like this idea.  If there is an Ozzfest committee, I want Alpine on it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: