HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we going to hear something about this years tour?  (Read 1218 times)
IbanezJS

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2012, 07:34:47 pm »

That is if there is going to be one (I'm still pissed with them shafting us last year). With whats been going on with Sabbath it sounds like it will be OZZY this year. Which doesn't bother. I just want to be able to do the VIP thing finally. Now that we know what Mayhem's line up is. We know whos not going to part take.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:14:16 pm »

I think they are still waiting to see how Iommi's treatments go and after the treatments before they schedule anything in America.  And maybe see how long the Bill Ward saga lasts.  Keep saving your money, one way or another Ozzy will be coming.  Whether it's with Black Sabbath or Ozzy and Friends as it is billed in Europe now, he'll get here. 

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:05 pm »

No Ozzfest. It's not profitable enough for them.
 Grin
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:58:40 pm »

They're gonna announce something once you stop masturbating.

FULLVOLUME
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 05:09:42 pm »

AREN'T YOU THAT GUY WHO TRIED TO PUT ON THAT BULLSHIT CONCERT A FEW YEARS AGO AND CRIED WHEN HE ALMOST GOT JACKED FOR A LOUSY 300 BUCKS, THEN GOT ARRESTED FOR PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION AND SUBSEQUENTLY GOT EXPELLED FROM HIS JUNIOR COLLEGE?

WOW YOU'RE THE FUCKING COOLEST!!!

NOT...

HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING TOOL

antimiddlefingertrol

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 12:44:30 pm »

AREN'T YOU THAT GUY WHO TRIED TO PUT ON THAT BULLSHIT CONCERT A FEW YEARS AGO AND CRIED WHEN HE ALMOST GOT JACKED FOR A LOUSY 300 BUCKS, THEN GOT ARRESTED FOR PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION AND SUBSEQUENTLY GOT EXPELLED FROM HIS JUNIOR COLLEGE?

NOT...

yeah  he's a fucking douchebag, its almost like he's retarded or something
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 08:54:03 pm »

NOT...

yeah  he's a fucking douchebag, its almost like he's retarded or something

Aren't ya'll sweet.  Takes a lot of love to spend that much time hating somebody online.

JM420

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:42:12 pm »

Probably never, honestly Ozzy is getting older... as much as we all love Ozzy, but the last time i saw him live he needed a teleprompter to sing.... and he kept dumping buckets of water on this one guy...over and over again...and the guy was pissed off about it.... but anyways, i just hate to say it.. it more than likely wont happen.... not this year atleast, as it looks now, Ozzy might do some U.S. Tour dates as a continued Ozzy & Friends but mainly major cities like New York and Los Angeles.... but overall i still remain hopeful as all of you do for a Touring Ozzfest in the near future.

Also to note and to ask a question:
Maybe i missed it but did they do a survey like past years prior to announcing Ozzfest? if they didn't im pretty sure it wont be happening.

JM420
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: