What exactly do you get with the VIP to make it worth a whole $1k?
It changes every year but this is the gist of it.
1. A VIP tour Laminant
2. That gets you a tour of the back stage area
3. Your own private little island away from the crowd with drinks
4. A Gift bag of swag (Which again changes every year)
5. VIP Seating (Usually down in front)
6. A Meet And Greet with OZZY
And some of the various other things you have gotten through out the years have been VIP Parking, a Seat ON STAGE with OZZY, Sometimes they fed you a meal. Get to watch the second stage bands in the audio control booth (Which is usually 3 to 4 feet high so you can see above everybody). I think back in 2010 it was all of the above accept the seat on stage and the parking. And from what other people have told me. You actually get to meet OZZY. Where you have some time with him. Not like a quick 30 second meet and greet. It's just something thats been on my bucket list. Along with attending the Wacken Open Air Festival and see and meeting RAMMSTEIN!