HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So has anyone official even confirmed that Ozzfest 2012 is still happening?  (Read 18411 times)
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2012, 10:28:28 pm »

I've heard that it was pretty solid before. That was before all the Bill Ward chaos and more importantly Tony Iommi cancer diagnosis. Given his current state and the state of Black Sabbath, can anyone really confirm that there will actually be an Ozzfest this year? If so, who would headline, Ozzy or Black Sabbath? Also, if there is one, when do you anticipate it being announced. I remember last year they waited until April to tell everyone there was no Ozzfest... I'm sure they'd known for months.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 10:30:39 pm »

Not yet.  Majority of people here have given up faith.  I, on the other hand, think that Sharon has one more Ozzfest sitting in her ass just waiting to be pulled out.

FULLVOLUME
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 07:08:54 am »

I've heard that it was pretty solid before. That was before all the Bill Ward chaos and more importantly Tony Iommi cancer diagnosis. Given his current state and the state of Black Sabbath, can anyone really confirm that there will actually be an Ozzfest this year? If so, who would headline, Ozzy or Black Sabbath? Also, if there is one, when do you anticipate it being announced. I remember last year they waited until April to tell everyone there was no Ozzfest... I'm sure they'd known for months.
THEY USUALLY MAKE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IN MID--MAY.

STAY TUNED!!!

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

I wouldnt get my hopes up for anything spectacular.
My bet is that if Ozzfest does happen this year it will be a repeat format of 2010 or another destination festival.

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:16:34 am »

If ozzfest happens this year, and Sabbath make a one off appearance, I'll be there come hell or high water.
And I'll buy you guys a beer!
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:42 pm »

Well I can tell you this...When the re release of Blizzard Of Oz was coming out. The OZZFEST facebook page was making all these messages telling people it's coming out. And every time they made a post I always made this reply "I Am NOT Buying A Single OZZY OSBOURNE Thing Until I Gte My OZZFEST Back". And by the 5th time I did this I get a reply FROM THE OZZFEST FACEBOOK PAGE saying "Justin OZZFEST Will Be Back In 2012". And I still haven't (And Still Wont) purchesed a single Ozzy item until I get my OZZFEST back and they lower the price of those damn VIP Packages. Last year I FINALLY had the $1,000 fucking buxx for it...And they cancelled it on me. Now I don't have it due to medical emergancies. This has been the 5th year in the row I got screwed out of the damn thing. And I want the OZZFEST VIP not OZZY. Nothing against OZZY but I grew up on OZZFES and I want to meet OZZY and the 1 festival where my life finally started back in 2000.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 10:09:22 pm »

How old are you?

IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 10:12:34 pm »

How old are you?

26. Born June 1 1985
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 02:40:15 pm »

What exactly do you get with the VIP to make it worth a whole $1k?
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 07:07:32 pm »

What exactly do you get with the VIP to make it worth a whole $1k?

It changes every year but this is the gist of it.
1. A VIP tour Laminant
2. That gets you a tour of the back stage area
3. Your own private little island away from the crowd with drinks
4. A Gift bag of swag (Which again changes every year)
5. VIP Seating (Usually down in front)
6. A Meet And Greet with OZZY

And some of the various other things you have gotten through out the years have been VIP Parking, a Seat ON STAGE with OZZY, Sometimes they fed you a meal. Get to watch the second stage bands in the audio control booth (Which is usually 3 to 4 feet high so you can see above everybody). I think back in 2010 it was all of the above accept the seat on stage and the parking. And from what other people have told me. You actually get to meet OZZY. Where you have some time with him. Not like a quick 30 second meet and greet. It's just something thats been on my bucket list. Along with attending the Wacken Open Air Festival and see and meeting RAMMSTEIN!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 09:58:47 pm »

Only a year younger than me and your life started back in 2000?!  You're a late bloomer.

IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 10:38:20 pm »

Only a year younger than me and your life started back in 2000?!  You're a late bloomer.

Well it actually started in 1999 when I attended my first Hard Rock Concert. It was a local radio station concert in South Fl called The BuzzBake Sale. But my first major tour was OZZFEST 2000.....Ah I can still here Godsmack..... Smiley
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:41 pm »

First metal show I went to was Fear Factory early 97.  Then I went to GWAR, then Ozzfest 97.  That was a pretty damn good way to start my metal life!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 11:33:41 am »

just checked my ticket stubs...

frst concert ever was  the Rollin Stones in '78

first metal show was in '84 Ozzy and Motley Crue....

Grin

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 11:45:28 am »

78 was a good year huh Mini? My 1st was Blue Oyster Cult / Thin Lizzy in 78.
Sabbath 1st metal show can't remember the year...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: