HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So has anyone official even confirmed that Ozzfest 2012 is still happening?  (Read 19053 times)
minime

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 11:01:26 pm »

yeah it was......
First and only time I  seen the Rollin Stones...Tattoo you tour in the Louisanna Super Dome
at that time they set an indoor record wth 80,123 people..Never Forget your first time must less
your first concert

Grin

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 01:23:33 am »

My first concert was ZZ Top in about 1987
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 08:25:21 am »

You lucky, old bastards.

IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 11:26:23 am »

You lucky, old bastards.

Saw them last summer at a free show in Niagara Falls.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 08:54:27 pm »

just checked my ticket stubs...

frst concert ever was  the Rollin Stones in '78

first metal show was in '84 Ozzy and Motley Crue....

Grin

Good Stuff!  I would have loved to have seen Motley Ozzy back then.  As well as the many other Ozzy tours.  So many great names.  Van Halen, ACDC, and Mountain all toured with Sabbath, and just about every great metal band toured with Ozzy solo.  Do I need to list all of them lol.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 10:52:02 pm »

check this out .....

1985 Ozzy came back to New Orleans ..same arena this time he had a very young Metallica with him..
think Ozzy was on the Ultimate Sin Tour..I think...any who Metallica was on the Master Of Puppets tour,was the only time I seen them live as well and I am glad I did .....Cliff Burton died shortly after......

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 02:19:40 pm »

Yep mini that was the dream tour.  Ozzy and Metallica, the top 2.  If only Metallica didn't grow large heads after the black album then maybe we could have all seen them on a FULL Ozzfest tour.  Oh well, I bet those who got to see the Ultimate Sin/Master of Puppets cherish that memory.

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 04:38:17 pm »

I would love to go to Donnington this year
1. To see Black Sabbath
2. To see Metallica play the Black album in it's entirety

Now that would be awesome

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/line-up/
bigdc

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 08:21:46 pm »

my first concert was in 1996, and that was kiss, but my first metal concert was the sabbath reunion tour in 1999 with pantera
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 10:28:41 pm »

my first show was Rush, 1979 at the International Amphitheater.  they started with 2112 all the way through.
I was 13 and our seats were main floor all the way at the back.  I couldn't see shit but the music was awesome.

check this out .....

1985 Ozzy came back to New Orleans ..same arena this time he had a very young Metallica with him..
think Ozzy was on the Ultimate Sin Tour..I think...any who Metallica was on the Master Of Puppets tour,was the only time I seen them live as well and I am glad I did .....Cliff Burton died shortly after......

we saw that tour and I have got to write a book about what happened to us that weekend . . . highlights include;

bad haircut  -  expensive, emergency car repairs  -  tailgating during a major rainstorm  -  massive alcohol consumption  -  huge rainbow that extended from parking lot to inside the venue during soundcheck  -  muddy hill  -  bad sandals  -  my sister's broken elbow  - second row seats  -   Cliff Burton playing ten feet in front of us  -  major fistfight with row jumpers  -  getting lost exiting the show, wandering golf course for hours  -  almost getting run over by Ozzy's tourbus  -  passing out in Alpine's parking lot before getting thrown out  -  going to the same show two days later at Poplar Creek  -  my sister FINALLY going to get x-rays two days after that.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 06:57:06 am »

my first show was Rush, 1979 at the International Amphitheater.  they started with 2112 all the way through.
I was 13 and our seats were main floor all the way at the back.  I couldn't see shit but the music was awesome.

check this out .....

we saw that tour and I have got to write a book about what happened to us that weekend . . . highlights include;

bad haircut  -  expensive, emergency car repairs  -  tailgating during a major rainstorm  -  massive alcohol consumption  -  huge rainbow that extended from parking lot to inside the venue during soundcheck  -  muddy hill  -  bad sandals  -  my sister's broken elbow  - second row seats  -   Cliff Burton playing ten feet in front of us  -  major fistfight with row jumpers  -  getting lost exiting the show, wandering golf course for hours  -  almost getting run over by Ozzy's tourbus  -  passing out in Alpine's parking lot before getting thrown out  -  going to the same show two days later at Poplar Creek  -  my sister FINALLY going to get x-rays two days after that.

Damn Alpine that must have been a great time.  Also should be the script for Hangover 3 haha!

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 08:14:47 am »

I was at the Poplar Creek show july 13 , 1986 and Metallica was bad ass  Cool Cool Cool

minime

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 12:36:05 pm »

Question....

Cliff Burton died on the European Lag of that tour {Mastrer of Puppets} right?...

I know it was a bus crash,bus fliped on its side and he was Pined under it.......

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 01:11:10 pm »

Yep.  Died in Sweden.

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 01:51:04 am »

We need Ministry Member to post his wish list for