HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW... yinz gonna love these pics.....WARBRINGER RULZ !!!! > Iced earth  (Read 2263 times)
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 12:52:51 pm »

I personally prefer Warbringer over Iced Earth.
You'll get no arguement from me there Grin 

minime

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:37:12 pm »

joo my hero Loki......

Grin

Nando
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 06:23:24 pm »

Warbringer is pretty bad ass. I was going to see them a few years ago but I had to leave the show early because my ride was getting impatient

Slave to the power of death
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 11:49:28 pm »

I saw them on one of their headlining tours.  Awesome band, only about 50 people came to the show (I think it was a Tuesday night).

FULLVOLUME
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 03:31:27 am »

I saw them on one of their headlining tours.  Awesome band, only about 50 people came to the show (I think it was a Tuesday night).
QUIT BRAGGING ABOUT SPENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS!!

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 03:04:01 am »

pt II  Grin

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 03:07:26 am »

yep yep...good times Grin

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 09:55:24 pm »

First of all.  I'm not spending a dime of your tax dollars because you have to work in order to pay taxes.  Second, I hardly ever go to concerts.  When I do, I have to get a ride from somebody else because if I get pulled over, not only does my truck get towed, but I go to jail for driving with a suspended license.  So I don't pay gas.  Also, the way that I pay my friends who give me rides is by giving them the second spot on the guest list because usually I either know the promoter or bands playing and get that guest list spot.  Yeah, I don't spend a single dollar of MY cash when I go to concerts.  You wanna complain about somebody spending tax dollars.  Go to the house about a mile from me where he's getting disability because he CAN'T FUCKING READ and then spends it all on meth.

FULLVOLUME
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 10:13:55 pm »

First of all.  I'm not spending a dime of your tax dollars because you have to work in order to pay taxes.  Second, I hardly ever go to concerts.  When I do, I have to get a ride from somebody else because if I get pulled over, not only does my truck get towed, but I go to jail for driving with a suspended license.  So I don't pay gas.  Also, the way that I pay my friends who give me rides is by giving them the second spot on the guest list because usually I either know the promoter or bands playing and get that guest list spot.  Yeah, I don't spend a single dollar of MY cash when I go to concerts.  You wanna complain about somebody spending tax dollars.  Go to the house about a mile from me where he's getting disability because he CAN'T FUCKING READ and then spends it all on meth.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ANOTHER FAILPOST BY OLD CRAZY_BALLZ!!!
HE'LL NEVER LEARN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 04:23:31 pm »

FUCK...OUTTA BEER Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   Cheesy G'NIGHT

Good for you bro. Looks like you had an awesome time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: