HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing loss - Need advice!!  (Read 45 times)
monic908

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:33:47 pm »

Hey!! I have been diagnosed with diabetes 2 years back. I was advised by my doctor to control my blood sugar level. A few months back I have checked the blood sugar level and I was shocked, it has got worse.
Recently I started to experience difficulty in hearing. I found myself constantly asking people to repeat themselves. I don't know why this is happening all of a sudden.
One of my friends said it might be due to diabetes. She said that she has heard hearing loss is common in people with diabetes. I too researched about it and saw the same. It is said that tight control over blood sugar level and a solid diabetic management strategy can reduce the risk of hearing loss.
I'm suffering from hearing loss as my blood sugar level is not under control. I'm planning to control my blood sugar level by improving my diet plan, and regular workouts. One of my friends said it is better to get hearing aids as I have difficulty in hearing. I'm looking for the best hearing aid brands in Toronto. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Also, I would like to know if anyone here with diabetes has hearing loss. Will it be okay once the blood sugar level is under control?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: