HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wreckage of My Past Release Date?  (Read 6591 times)
Pauly99Walnuts

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2010, 06:42:57 pm »

Is this happening? I noticed no updates have come out in a long time and that the website has dissappeared

I Dig U Man::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 10:36:02 pm »

This was out on September 8th:

http://guestlist.radio.com/2010/08/09/interview-five-things-ozzy-osbourne-wants-you-to-know-about-him/

He discusses the movie in this interview, so it's still coming I guess.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 09:28:34 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:26:06 pm »

my sister threw a fit when she heard that Will Ferrell was going to play Ozzy

it took us a while to convince her it was COLIN  Ferrell

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 12:34:33 am »

OZZY OSBOURNE Documentary To Feature SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY - Sep. 20, 2010

According to Xfm, Sir Paul McCartney will appear in "Wreckage Of My Past", the forthcoming film documenting the life of music icon Ozzy Osbourne. The documentary is being directed by Mike Piscitelli and is written and produced by Jordan Tappis...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=146353

---
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 08:13:23 pm »

So, I guess this one ISN'T the movie about his life, a la 'the Doors' or 'the Buddy Holly Story'  oops!

will this one actually be shown in the theaters?  I recently got to see the Rush documentary, 'Beyond the Lighted Stage' and I wish I had gone to see it at the movie theater.  it was only there a week in a limited number of theaters.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 12:52:39 am »

There's been talk about something Jack is directing (which I thought was Wreckage but he calls it something else in an article), and there has been some talk about Wreckage and another director, and there has been some talk about a movie based on the book 'I Am Ozzy.' Easy to see why anyone would be confused.

I hope they all (or it if it's one and the same) come to the theatre for sure. Freaking wouldn't it be awesome if they did it 3-D as in IMAX? That would be cool! In the end tho, there is nothing like watching stuff like that on demand too in the old DVD player. If it's good enough, it could be a favorite. I just really hope they hire someone worthy of him. Who can pull off his charisma. That's 99% of Ozzy. Not sounding like him, or being made to look like him. I've never seen anyone able to inspire such love and devotion in fans, male and female alike. Ya know?

---
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 05:25:09 pm »

The title of the film has been changed to GOD BLESS OZZY OSBOURNE. There is now a facebook page for the film at http://www.facebook.com/godblessozzyosbourne
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 01:04:48 am »

;)it's a documentary no actors ozzy will be ozzy and its now called God Bless Ozzy osbourne and no date has been set yet it just says comming soon you can find info on facebook and yeah paul mcCartney is said to appear in it i believe.

jausi001

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 09:55:27 pm »

A person who wants to buy Modern Oil Paintings oil painting properly should never buy an costly oil painting that does not come with a document of validity. However, there are some circumstances in which one will want to take a opportunity and buy Flower Paintings oil painting on the internet without such a document. The purpose that someone would do this is if the painting is being provided on the market by an personal, in contrast to a Children Oil Paintings collection or established organization.It is not unusual for people to provide costly, legitimate oil painting on the market without being able to provide a document of validity. In such situations, the Landscape Paintings has often been approved down through the decades. If the painting is quite costly, one may want to consider visiting to the selling house and looking at it in personal before purchasing Abstract Paintings it.
------------
Oil Painting for Sale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: