HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie/Megadeth/Lacuna Coil  (Read 2799 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 07:07:03 am »

Who's going and where?

Me:  May 16th Pittsburgh @ Stage AE.

I saw Megadeth and Lacuna in New York for Gigantour and definitely don't mind seeing them again.  It's probably been about 10 years since I have seen Zombie.  This should be a good show!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:30:54 am »

Review:

Lacuna Coil:  They had good energy, Cristina sounded great but I only got to really experience 4 songs.  Security was slow.  After tailgating my friends and I went about 15 minutes before Lacuna was supposed to go on but it took over a half hour to get in.  Bad staff this time at Stage AE.

Megadeth:  By far stole the show as they did when I saw them at Gigantour.  Dave's voice sounded a little off in the first couple songs but I think it was the equipment setting.  The pits were rough especially for Holy Wars at the end.  Peace Sells, Headcrusher, Hanger 18 and Sweating Bullets were also great.

Rob Zombie:  Very disappointing.  Impressive stage set up (to which I'm told was the same set up as last year) but Rob Zombie's voice absolutely sucks live.  His band is pretty good, they nailed some of the Zombie classics like Living Dead Girl, Superbeast and the White Zombie classic More Human than Human.  But despite that Rob's voice was hard to get over.  I saw what the rest of the set would be so I left after the 8th song.  At least Megadeth made it worth the nearly $50 to go.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
dgurl31
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 11:59:49 pm »

I love lacuna Coil seen her in 2006 omg loved themmm..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: