HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I miss my OZZFEST....  (Read 1074 times)
IbanezJS

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2012, 05:10:55 pm »

I miss the gathering of people that you have met from the previous years. All the bands you can meet. All the free SWAG you can get from the Sponsors. And the autographs you can collect. People sneaking into the pit area. Hanging around the the second stage area. And you know what...Until I get it back...I will NOT BUY A SINGLE OZZY OR BLACK SABBATH ITEM AT ALL! And I encourage all to join me. And while we are at it...LOWER THE PRICE OF THOSE VIP PACKAGES! I would LOVE to take part in them but $1000!!! For that price I better get fed a 5 star meal, meet ALL the bands, get to come and go to the backstage as much as I want (At least the second stage), just make it really worth are while without raising the price.
slayeraddict666

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 05:14:56 pm »

What the hell is wrong with Ozzfest? It's practically June and they haven't announced ANYTHING.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:27:51 pm »

I miss it too man.  Mayhem or anything else doesn't even come close to a good old Ozzfest.  I know Ozzy's days are probably limited but we could use at least one or two more Ozzfests before he hangs it up for good.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 04:02:00 am »

You'd think "they" would at least have the courtesy to say "sorry folks it ain't happening this year"
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:18:48 pm »

Plenty of other concerts, plenty of other festivals.  Ozzfest was great and all, but it's time for the fans to move on.  It hasn't been a touring festival in 5 years.  The Ozzfest camp obviously doesn't care enough about the ozzfest fans enough to give them even an ounce of info before June, so to me, this festival is not worth caring about anymore.  If you can still call it a festival. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: