HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Wiz retired?  (Read 2295 times)
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 03:31:23 pm »

Or been fired?
Havent seen him here for a long time
I guess no ozzfest news means bad news
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 07:27:18 pm »

he's probably busy on the new ozzy.com site.  saw something about that being new and updated so
I went over there and its just about the same except they are running a contest to see who can find the ozzy photos they've selected across the site and you can win stuff from their merch link.

either that or he has been taken over by the golf spammers or gotten a job working from home!

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:02:25 pm »

Or working for the golf spammers in secret.

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 02:34:37 am »

Maybe he forgot his password and got locked out?
Or he's selling real estate and used cars?
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 02:12:47 am »

I think he might be dead
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 02:03:31 pm »

he's probably busy on the new ozzy.com site.  saw something about that being new and updated so
I went over there and its just about the same except they are running a contest to see who can find the ozzy photos they've selected across the site and you can win stuff from their merch link.

either that or he has been taken over by the golf spammers or gotten a job working from home!

I'm still here.

How can you say the new Ozzy site is the same? The previous site was all SCREAM cd art. The new site shows tons of Ozzy images from his entire career. Each page has images specific to the time period of the album or section you are looking at. You disagree?
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:30:04 pm »

I'm still here.

How can you say the new Ozzy site is the same? The previous site was all SCREAM cd art. The new site shows tons of Ozzy images from his entire career. Each page has images specific to the time period of the album or section you are looking at. You disagree?

to be fair, I went back earlier today to give it another look.  I even logged in and checked out the forum.  maybe it's my computer's settings but I couldn't see who was posting on the threads.  the new stuff must have been under construction a bit when I was there last.  the photos are cool - but the fan photo gallery captions don't give much information on who/when, etc.  and whose raccoon is that?

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 10:03:12 am »

I'm still here.

to be fair, I went back earlier today to give it another look.  I even logged in and checked out the forum.  maybe it's my computer's settings but I couldn't see who was posting on the threads.  the new stuff must have been under construction a bit when I was there last.  the photos are cool - but the fan photo gallery captions don't give much information on who/when, etc.  and whose raccoon is that?

Sounds like you need an upgrade to your flash player or adobe.  One of those damn things.  Try to look into that and then you can see the new site without problems.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: