HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Halen  (Read 4848 times)
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 07:33:50 am »

I saw Halen 2x a couple yrs ago with this exact line up and they were AEWSOME!  No need to worry, they arent Axl Rose, Micahel Shenker or Blackie Lawless LOL

MattSabbath, you actually thought Megadeth's set was "good"Huh?  I blew it off because I thought it was AWFUL
and I cant stand volbeat or lacuna coil. Talk about a tour that needed better bands.

and for the record, the gigantour forum SUCKS!  I asked one simple question "Is anyone else getting tired of hearing Megadeth play the SAME songs on every tour?" and those pussies deleted it!   God forbid Dave reads that some one there isnt kissing his ass and worshipping every fart he makes on stage.  LAME LAME LAME
This is what I get for supporting him since 1985  Angry

That's actually the first time I have seen Megadeth live so yeah I did like it.  They nailed it at the New York show atleast.  And I don't see how they could have played the same stuff everytime since they played 5 new songs from Thirteen.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 05:05:44 pm »

okay so it only took a couple months and they supposedly are not fighting

this is from Rolling Stone;

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eddie-van-halen-explains-postponed-van-halen-tour-dates-20120613

Eddie Van Halen Explains Postponed Van Halen Tour Dates

'We bit off more than we could chew'

Comment

By Rolling Stone

June 13, 2012 1:55 PM ET

Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth of Van Halen perform in Anaheim, California.

Paul A. Hebert/FilmMagic

In a recent interview with USA Today, Eddie Van Halen explained why Van Halen postponed all their summer tour dates following their June 26th show in New Orleans. "We bit off more than we could chew. This record [the recently released A Different Kind Of Truth] took a lot out of us," says the guitarist. "And we went on tour earlier than we wanted to so we could play Madison Square Garden [before a renovation], and that threw the schedule out of whack."

Last month singer David Lee Roth expressed similar sentiments in a video, saying, "We bit off way more than we could chew when it came to scheduling. The band is winning, but our schedule has been sidelined for unnecessary roughness."

Van Halen denied any instance of inter-band turmoil, as reported by Rolling Stone last month, when a source with knowledge of the tour said that Van Halen's members "hate each other” and that “the band is arguing like mad. They are fighting." The guitarist also revealed the band will visit Japan in November and has "something special" tentatively planned for next year.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eddie-van-halen-explains-postponed-van-halen-tour-dates-20120613#ixzz1xzpYq0hr

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 10:16:47 pm »

Glad I saw them when I did!  They have been playing a solid 24 song set.  That's not easy especially for their age.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 11:43:43 am »

just seen them about 2 weeks ago.....they band  looked great..played a great set was my 3rd time seeing them
first time without Michael Anthony.....but Wolfgang did a pretty good job on Bass tho

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: