HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Waters...The Wall  (Read 3115 times)
minime

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 09:18:10 am »

Nice.  July 3rd is so close!  It's the next concert on my list.

Soooooo...Huh...tell us all about Matty... Grin

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 11:03:39 am »

Sorry Mini, I havd a busy couple of days but Roger Waters performed the wall near flawless!!!  I was very impressed.  The effects were fantastic, and of course the music is still great.  Pretty much as soon as you entered the building the smell of "herbal substances" was in the air.  I drank enough to feel good but not as much to forget everything.  Pink Floyd fans are really cool too.  I had two people buy me drinks cause I came to the show alone and was just being social.  It was really awesome seeing the wall being built during the show then of course the climatic finale of knocking it back down during the Trial.  I love that song.   I'm glad he did the movie version of Empty Spaces.  Another song I love especially the movie sequence.  During the intermission he had a tribute on the wall.  All the pictures of fallen soldiers.  Everything was just so well done.  Roger's a very politcal guy still.  He gets his point across.  I don't know if it was the effects or maybe a smudge on my camera lens but my pictures didn't turn out so well.  I'll try to upload a few later.  I have to run.  To sum everything up, I'm just so honored to have been able to experience what could be a once in a lifetime show.  If anyone has the chance to go, GO!!!!!!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 09:34:54 pm »

thats great to hear...glad you enjoyed the show....

Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: