HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My friends I Declare War posted a new song  (Read 22112 times)
chuckwagon253

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2010, 12:31:54 am »

For Fans of: Whitechapel, The Red Chord, & Through The Eyes of The Dead

I Declare War posted a new song from up coming Artery Recodings debut, "Malevolence". In stores 6/8/10.

Listen Here

Pre-Order Here

Station_Keeper
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! LOL..I LIVE!!! lml (-_-) lml
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:40:14 am »

Really great band, just added them to my friends list, I hope they accept my request!

There is no worse feeling then the horror of playing an RPG all night only to lose to a power outage. My power level is still not high enough, but if things go as planned It will be someday. Some say im insane.....but their the crazy ones.
jausi001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:23 pm »

Modern Abstract Oil Paintings add a awesome exclusive and relaxed sensation to any house. However, the issue individuals have is discovering the best place for the exclusive painting they just purchased. It can be traumatic and frustrating because you really like Flower Oil Paintings the item so much but are uncertain where to dangle it in the house.Below you will discover four possible places that are best for your abstract oil paintings:The first place that is the best Famous Oil Paintings for an abstract oil painting is above the flame place. You can use a awesome slimmer item of art that will create the place above the flame place just as very as the flame place when itís lit. The Modern Paintings concept is that you comparison the colours of a flame with the abstract oil painting. You want persons to look at the flame place after they have already checked out the painting.The second Abstract Paintings place is to use an abstract oil painting in the seating space of the house.
-----------
Oil Painting For Sale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: