HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First time in Ozzfest doubt  (Read 272 times)
karimkarim

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2016, 11:40:00 pm »

Hi, I'm from Argentina traveling to the us in september and willing to go to the pit area the Ozzfest day, but I quite don't undestand if by buying a lawn ticket I have acces to the pit area. Can someone verify me if I can? Sorry I know this is a stupid post, but Ill erase it as soon my doubts are cleared. Thanks! Smiley
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 03:15:08 am »

You can find the exact answer to that question by checking out the LIVE NATION ticket sales website,...I`m quite sure you can navigate your way around it on a seating map for your event date and location.
The computer you are using needs "adobe 10" to view those seating maps though.
If you dont have that,..it will offer to let you download it.

The answer generally speaking to the PIT at Ozzfest and many venues that I have seen are as follows.
For designated seating (reserved) you need a ticket for that. 
In Front of the designated seating on main stage only is a PIT.
That PIT needs a ticket designated for it,,,which is general admission (GA) to enter the pit.
(otherwise everybody would try to pack in there, and that would be bad)
Lawn tickets,..sit anywhere on the lawn. 
The OTHER non-main stages at Ozzfest require only a ticket to enter the venue,...all are GA and pretty much ALL have MOSH PITS that may pop-up ANYWHERE.
 The GA format at the secondary stages is PIT-style attendance, standing room only.
Go in early, watch your back,...and have fun.

karimkarim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:11:27 pm »

Thanks a lot for the answer man Grin! So, just to be clear, by buying the $30 lawn tickey, which is described as "unreserved General Admission section", I have acces to the pit area of the main stage right? (I want to be 100% sure about that Tongue).
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 05:35:50 am »

The lawn general admission " section " ticket, does NOT allow MAIN STAGE PIT access,....
It does however,.. allow access to all other stages front  " pit " areas,.....they are considered first come first serve general admission spaces, and you CAN get up front on those second stages if you are there first.
 BUT ONLY the secondary stages,...not the main stage pit.
That sounds like the ticket you have described....if you want main pit, go onto STUB-HUB online...you can get MAIN STAGE  GA PIT AREA tickets there.
It allows you into that space in front, and ONLY if you have a ticket that says: 'GA MAIN STAGE PIT' CURRENT PRICE IN USD approx. $489-$604 dollars. IF you paid 30 bucks,...Your ticket wont get you in the GA PIT. Lo Ciento bro...

To get into the main stage pit you need a specially designated ticket for that very limited sized area.
Once you get into the main stage reserved pit or reserved seating area,(should you purchase a ticket for that)
you will notice a fenced in area RIGHT UP IN FRONT by the main stage. THAT is closer than front row reserved seating,...thats why it needs a special ticket,....its CLOSE. When you arrive at the venue,..your friendly LIVE NATION STAFF  will be sure to assist you. Should you try to sneak in or attempt in any way to be in a place you dont have a ticket for,....trust me, you will know soon enough. When you get there ask the fans,...Ozzfest people are generally really decent folk who will give you the info you need.
From what I can tell,...your ticket,as described, WILL NOT get you into where you want to be.

BUENO SUERTE my friend.... HEY!! You are lucky to go at all.....you WILL have fun. Be careful,....+get some pix!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:51:57 am by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

karimkarim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 10:51:34 pm »

Ohh! Sad Those are really pricy tickets for me, damn! I'll have to buy some other and make my way to that area the way you explained (no matter what Im gonna be in that main pit, haha! ). Thanks a lot for your replys and time man, I really aprecciate it! Cheesy. Cheers from Argentina and Ill see you in the mosh pit lml.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: