HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who should be the new Moderator around here?  (Voting closed: April 11, 2014, 11:58:52 am)
Wake Of Ashes - 1 (50%)
Fee - 0 (0%)
Torture Queen - 1 (50%)
Gnomez - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who should be the new Moderator around here?  (Read 1219 times)
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 04:48:39 pm »

Shocked my thread took off! hot damn.

And Lowe (aka FaggotKiller), not really fooling anyone with a change of name. You'd think after like 4 years you'd move on from riding my dick. I know you get a real hard on for me, but I just don't like you that way  Roll Eyes
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 04:50:20 pm »

Why not Wake?

Exactly!! lol Why not me?

Go Seahawks!
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 04:57:41 pm »

Wake is a faggot who was banned off multiple forums and he has a retarded son
Yes but he's OUR retarded ban-prone faggot where as you're some jealous, hating, anonymous Troll spawn that we don't know, so cram a dildo up your ass and go back to MU.

I'd say 99% sure FaggotKiller is LoweDownDirty from RAMV's. I'd recognize his played out insults anywhere. It's almost a little funny how far he takes his butthurt, because really not a whole lot was said between us to result in 4 years of butthurt.

Last I heard about Lowe, Monicaa was getting some restraining order against him because he was stalking her because she let it out that he was raping his daughter or something like that. Honestly it's a little hard keeping up with all his incest pedophile stories. Maybe Monicaa will show up and provide better details.  
FaggotKiller

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 06:06:57 pm »

I find it hilarious that not only are you a loser that gets banned from various forums but you came back to this dead spam infested hell hole. Go wash your kid ,he just rubbed feces all over himself.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:22:08 pm by FaggotKiller » Logged
FaggotKiller

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2014, 06:11:05 pm »

P.S. Have snitched on any fellow forum members lately you fucking faggot doe
FaggotKiller

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 06:15:13 pm »

I'm just here to laugh my ass off at some faggot that wants to be a moderator of a dead forum that 3 people use and 1 of those is a spam bot WooooWeeeWoooooo
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:24:08 pm by FaggotKiller » Logged
FaggotKiller

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2014, 06:27:59 pm »

Snitches get sticheswoooooooo weeeeee woooooooo
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2014, 06:40:19 pm »

I'm just here to laugh my ass off at some faggot that wants to be a moderator of a dead forum that 3 people use and 1 of those is a spam bot

Are you really not bright enough to recognize a joke for a joke? Obviously I wouldnt want to be moderator here, no one would... that's the joke. I've also never snitched on anyone, but I do run a good troll.

I find it truly disappointing that the police haven't caught up to your sexual crimes against little children. Monicaa told me countless disgusting perverted stories you told her, really nasty filth.  I can promise you that some day your rape of these children will catch up to you because those children you raped wont be children forever. If I had any way of tipping the police off to where you live, you better believe I'd white knight those kids. You're a fucked in the head man, turn yourself in.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 06:47:47 pm »

gets banned from various forums

only banned from MU, and if I wanted im sure I could get an unban. trolling some wanna-be retard rapper who likes to post on a metal board wouldnt merit a lifetime ban.

I was never banned from Ozzfest, and pretty sure I was never banned from RAMV's. If I was, that's news to me.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 07:00:17 pm »

Wink speaking of crimes against children why aren't you watching that retard kid of yours he just ate some cat turds out of the cat box Wooooooweeeeeewoooooool!

calm down little fella.

I don't know where you got your information, but I don't have any children with developmental disabilities. My son is starting first baseman in majors little league (try outs required - this is the league and age group that goes to LLWS), and his scores on state standardized testing put him in the top 1% in math in all of NYS. His penmanship sucks, but he is also left handed and that's pretty common with left handed people. My oldest daughter is probably going to be even smarter than he is. My current youngest daughter isn't as bright as the other two, but she is still an A student and well above average. You're free to continue on with insults like that, however for the insult to have much effect it's better if it hits close to home. It's like trying to throw insults about my how ugly my wife is, or insult how little money I make. You could do it, but it's not really having its desired effect

That's why you are getting so upset over the child rape comments. I know you'd like to forget what you keep doing to your children, but you are sick and need help from professionals. Just turn yourself in. Tell the cops you raped your kids and you need their help. They will go easy on you.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2014, 07:03:53 pm »

Eric rules you faggot doe beeyotch

who's eric?
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 07:07:39 pm »

Maybe your wife can write a book about how her limp dicked husband spawned her some retarded children

See... there you go. much better. although if you know im limp dicked then that means your wife must have told I couldnt finish with her. In my defense....  My lack of finishing inside her is less of a product of my ability to get it up and more about her just being fucking nasty looking.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:21 pm »

Yeah Im banned from MU, but at least I dont rape my own children like you.

Stalk anyone lately?
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2014, 07:22:17 pm »

you sure talk a lot about raping children is that what you do to your gene imbalanced children, banned snitch?

Calm down little fella.

Im just repeating the stories that Monicaa told me. Did you know, she sent me emails you sent her? lol. She sent it to Satan too. they were comedy gold. You know, I think I'll email her and ask if she has any problems with me posting it up here. funny shit.
Fee
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 08:41:35 pm »

Post that shit doe I could use a good laugh.
shut up

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: