HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JIMBOB 232 or watever the fuck ur called  (Read 1344 times)
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2007, 02:25:35 am »

Horndog said: STOP ACTIN UR ALL SMART AND KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT METAL WE ALL KNOW THAT UR RLY A POSER WHO LIKES SLIPKNUT ur just a jackass::smile

Fuck off. You have no right calling out a fellow member like this and there is no place for you here, so you might as well just say your good byes and leave.  Jimbob is a good member who provides a lot for this community in his own... Unique way. He has a right to act how he wants.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2007, 12:32:16 pm »

CrzdMiniMarine said: Yea, we're turning this into a typical Myspace forum where everyone talks shit to each other.  Especially the ones without the balls to say something in real life

QFT

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2007, 12:38:04 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:

CrzdMiniMarine said: Yea, we're turning this into a typical Myspace forum where everyone talks shit to each other.  Especially the ones without the balls to say something in real life

QFT

I made the Blood Minion guess (error ) too...my bad.Shouldnt have mentioned his name but it was only a guess...very similar when he got to posting at full intensity.
The ID has been known,..and its sad. What do we do with the real person that will keep coming back??
If the name is changed along with the behavior its good to forgive..but all the apples were rotten in his ID barrel.
I`d like to see him come around and be fucking normal.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2007, 12:40:15 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

QFT
I made the Blood Minion guess (error ) too...my bad.Shouldnt have mentioned his name but it was only a guess...very similar when he got to posting at full intensity.
The ID has been known,..and its sad. What do we do with the real person that will keep coming back??
If the name is changed along with the behavior its good to forgive..but all the apples were rotten in his ID barrel.

i couldn't care less.  it's the internet and chances are that i won't meet him.  especially since he is from south america

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2007, 12:40:21 pm »

If that generalization is aimed at me, you're sorely mistaken. Although I may be a little more civil about it in real life, I still say what I believe. Same applies for the few I've met here.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2007, 12:41:59 pm »

jimbob232 said:

If that generalization is aimed at me, you're sorely mistaken. Although I may be a little more civil about it in real life, I still say what I believe. Same applies for the few I've met here.

ask whitetiger about me.  

i'm calm and nice, but i can be hostile

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2007, 12:42:41 pm »

this is fucking stupid.

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2007, 12:46:53 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said: Your mother should have funneled bleach through her cunt and into her uterus when she was pregnant with you. Now go get hit by a speeding freight train. (wow, I love this shit, gets all that hostility out)

whoa

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2007, 12:47:22 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

QFT

i couldn't care less.  it's the internet and chances are that i won't meet him.  especially since he is from south america

I meant to quote your first post on this..with the guess work of names. I dont think or care about meeting him in real life either...I`m getting at the point that he will be here again and needs to be catagorized by the regulars,..friend or foe kind of a thing. Even if he changes the name after a while you still know who it is.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2007, 12:59:38 pm »

Horndog said: STOP ACTIN UR ALL SMART AND KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT METAL WE ALL KNOW THAT UR RLY A POSER WHO LIKES SLIPKNUT ur just a jackass::smile

It puts the mouse in the bucket and steps away

RIP Rigger Dan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: