HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am giving up on the shoe spammers  (Read 227 times)
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:32:28 pm »

And just went to another message board. Currently at metalsetlist sometimes, and other non-music related boards. Anyone else have any better sites they use?
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 05:22:23 am »

Try metaluprising

Kiss

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 06:57:43 am »

Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel.  Smiley
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 11:01:40 am »

Try metaluprising

I know you are kidding Gnomez, but I have to say... It's really pretty nice not being a apart of MU anymore. I'm not exactly even sure why either. My first gut reaction is to say - It's really nice not having to see Erik's derp. His obsession with men, rap, and his goal to write the most ignorant unintelligent drivel... But you know what? That's not even the start of it and I really can't pinpoint what exactly it is...  All I know is that since I was banned from that place over a troll, I've had more conversations about metal and I feel better about life in general. I got involved in new technologies that made me a few bucks, and I've found other online communities where people like to actually talk about music and topics that are of interest to me.

You know what isnt of interest to me? going back and forth with the KY bullshit, rehashing the same old flame wars about some wannabe rapper being on a metal site that doesnt talk about music at all, objectifying women, ganging up on people outside of some inner circle... All of that... that's why I am happy I was banned. There are people there that I do like, but all the other bullshit is just too suffocating.  Im not sure why you even bother going there still.
Fee
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 07:38:41 am »

where the fuck is wizz? his lazzy ass doesnt do shit around here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: