HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Bayern player  (Read 75 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:38:04 am »

From 2004, Loew on the Ram met and worked together for 10 years, quit the national team after the declaration of the Ram, Loew said: "I met with Ram times in early 2004, when I was the national team assistant coach, Ram Buy FIFA 14 Coins  international career is just beginning, at that time I found him great potential, very pleased to have worked with him over the past 10 years. Ram is the team's core players, and also my good partner, together to discuss many topics with him, he comprehensiveness and wisdom in the game so he has been at the top level, in the past few weeks in Brazil's game also proved that he can be proud of his career, he is a great player, thanks to his dedication for the German team, thank you, Philip! "

After informed Ram quit the national team, the German Football Association chairman Niels Bach also expressed his gratitude Ram, Niels Bach said: "Ram this morning and I hit the phone, and I had a conversation, I was going to persuade him to abandon this decision, but then I have no hope that he is the national team for ten years, he is not only a good player, it is an absolute role model on the Cheap FIFA 14 Coins  court, I want to thank him for the country done everything the team. "After exiting the national team, Ram will wholeheartedly for Bayern effect, for this unexpected decision, Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "Ram in the peak of his career, and as the World Cup champion quit the national team, hard to have a more perfect than this goodbye to the "Basler former German international said:" The World Cup exit as the national team, but also have more perfect than this farewell yet Ram is respectable young man?. "Bayern legend Meyer then said:" For the Ram's decision, I am very surprised that he performed well in the World Cup, and helped the team win the championship, I think he is still able for the national team. "

Former Bayern player, nicknamed "Angel wing" Salihamidzic expressed its support for the Ram's decision, "Of course this is just a personal decision that he hoped in peak condition when the opt-out, I can understand it FIFA 14 Coins  a little, but I still hope he can continue to represent the German team played, "Ram team mates have also expressed their gratitude to the Ram, Ozil said:."! Thank you, thank you for everything Philip, ! we'll miss you, "Podolski said:" Philip, I am honored to work with you in the German team fought for 10 years at Bayern effect three seasons together, we fight together, play together and enjoy the victory together. " FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: