HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Florentino welcome speech  (Read 93 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2014, 01:11:48 am »

For Florentino welcome speech, Navas emotional response: "!!! Thank God for a dream come true, this is my entire football career, the most important day, thanks thanks Costa Rica Real Madrid fans to thank the fans." "To join the world's best clubs I am very excited, I am very glory every day I dream about that day, and now I want to do my best to put into every training, to help the FIFA 14 Coins  team win more Champions. "Real Madrid officially announced the World Cup dark horse keeper joined six years about wearing the 13th Real Madrid  officially announced that former Levante player officially joined Navas, Costa Rica goalkeeper debut at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium after the completion of a medical examination. Navas and Real Madrid  signed a six-year long, will wear jersey No. 13 for the Galacticos play. According to Western media, "Aspen" and "Marca" said Navas transfer fee of about 10 million euros.

13-14 season, Navas made 160 saves in La Liga, a success rate of 80.1%, this figure came in first played more than five times the keeper of. On this summer's World Cup in Brazil, Costa Rica and Uruguay, England , Cheap FIFA 14 Coins  Italy points in a recognized group of death, but miraculously win the group and qualify for the knockout round eight strong beat Greece by a penalty shootout, Navas performance brave saved two penalties. Costa Rica received worldwide acclaim, Navas also won the World Cup Golden Glove Award nomination. Real Madrid president Florentino and Gentlemen members of the Board attended the signing ceremony attended Navas, after signing the contract is completed, Navas will receive a commemorative watch and a model of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, followed by wearing jersey No. 13 debut Bernabeu stadium.

Meng Meng da! Macy rejoin for a new hairstyle little face round up Barcelona  continue to prepare for the training before the new season, and today's training session compared to the past attracted more attention.  Buy FIFA 14 Coins There is a reason that Messi is back! After a slightly regret after the World Cup tour, King finally returned to Barcelona teammates around the club. It is worth mentioning that, just rejoin Messi cut a new hairstyle, and this hairstyle quite groove point and no suspense courtside photographers frequently become the focus of attention. Macy's is this short holiday with his girlfriend Antonella and son Tiago spent together, the current hard Argentines have rejoined under the command of coach Enrique restore the pre-season training. However, just rejoin the students really like Messi, like a high school student, before the new semester (season) coming up, cut off the only part of the holiday unruly hair, put on neat short hair ......  FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: