HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My team played well  (Read 52 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2014, 12:38:07 am »

Hung up! Maradona: I coached Messi on five times better than it is now! Quiet for some time, Maradona came out to speak, this time, he blasted everyone, even Messi can not be spared, he thinks Messi is better than it is  FIFA 14 Coins now in his hands on a 5-fold, while Messi made sacrifices for the team to say, in fact, is nonsense. Maradona believes coach Menotti should replace Savilla become Argentina coach, the Brazilian World Cup, although Argentina got the runner-up, but did not play well, he believes that the team played Savilla he is better at the 2010 World Cup that team.

"My team played well, Savilla team only reached the final, but that's it let us speak the truth: not everyone is satisfied with the national team for the runner-up anything. not kicked out, I do not like Savilla, mafia who Cheap FIFA 14 Coins  just want to make people forget Menotti, but Menotti brought us a first World Cup trophy since and mafia fight, he did not work. "For Messi, Maradona this is not so kind, he bluntly said: "In my hands, Messi is better than the performance of the World Cup five times, but this time it is made a goal. last World Cup he played fast, and this session did not kick the feeling. mention what Messi made a sacrifice for the team as a whole this story. "

Argentine Football Association  about to abdicate, but puts his son took over, Maradona expressed this concern:. "Grondona's son will be in charge of the future of Argentine football, this guy is not worrying down to earth,  Buy FIFA 14 Coins there is no real materials, worrying. "Maradona finally said that he can only find work abroad to Argentina, "because the mafia and corrupt elements of the seal kill me here, but the people that they are unable to close the door and believe that he is the idol of the people is very difficult, I am well aware that they can not reach out to anyone's pocket. " FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: