HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suning and La Liga giants  (Read 63 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2014, 12:35:37 am »

Barcelona CEO: World Cup semi-finals Barcelona 12 Chinese players will now La Liga
June 11, Suning and La Liga giants FC Barcelona strategic media briefing held in Nanjing, announced a series of cooperation the two sides work together boost Chinese national sports program. Barca CEO Anthony - Roth-off in FIFA 14 Coins  an interview with reporters said that Barcelona are willing to support China's development of youth football, and he is very optimistic about the Chinese players can visit one day, including five European leagues including La Liga.

It is understood that this Barcelona with Suning Cheap FIFA 14 Coins  in hand, on behalf of a fleet Giants football team one step closer to China, the two sides will jointly launch China to support youth football program, the school season organizational Chinese academy campus and trials in the second half, from selection outstanding young soccer players flew to Camp Nou to learn and have the opportunity to Messi, Neymar, Pique, Javier Mascherano and other stars up close.

Roth passenger told reporters that 20 years ago Buy FIFA 14 Coins  he had lived for three years in Guangzhou, and now he found China has undergone tremendous changes, he believes that the development of Chinese football has a positive trend, he is confident of Chinese football. "For me, I firmly believe that Chinese football is getting better, China is willing to invest in football, although it has not yet landed Spanish Chinese players, but I believe more and more Chinese players, not only in La Liga , will appear in other European leagues. " Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: