HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The heavyweight main event set for "The Ultimate  (Read 67 times)
krstking2

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2014, 09:23:24 pm »

As the Raptors get set to close out the unofficial first-half of their season on Wednesday, TSN 1050s Josh Lewenberg and Duane Watson look ahead, something Dwane Casey and his team hope to circumvent in a crucial meeting with the Hawks. cheap nfl jerseys . This weeks Raptors Report podcast previews NBA All-Star Weekend and how Torontos representatives might fare in New Orleans, while also weighing in on the teams goals going into the February 20th trade deadline. Will they be buyers, sellers, or stand pat and if they do look to make a move, whats the most pressing need on the roster? Click here for the podcast. cheap china jerseys . -- Atlanta has lost linebacker Sean Weatherspoon for at least eight weeks and running back Steven Jackson will miss the Falcons next game -- and maybe more. nfl jerseys china . Vonn reached 1,980 points to beat the mark of 1,970 set by Janica Kostelic of Croatia in 2006. "I am very happy with that," said Vonn, the overall champion who needs 21 points in Sundays giant slalom to also overtake Austrian great Hermann Maiers 12-year-old record of 2,000 points.The heavyweight main event set for "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3" finale will go ahead as planned, only without Junior dos Santos. The UFC announced Tuesday that light heavyweight Fabio Maldonado will move up a weight class to replace the injured dos Santos to take on Stipe Miocic on May 31 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. "Im really happy for this opportunity," Maldonado said in a release. "Im been training for a long time for this. Im at 223 pounds right now and I would keep this weight for the fight." "The fans will go nuts witth this fight. cheap jerseys from china. I will go on his head, wont leave any opening for him to breathe. His style is a good match-up for me and its going to be a great fight. His boxing is sharp, but mine is better." The heavyweight clash will be Maldonados fourth straight bout in Brazil. He is 3-1 in those contests wih three straight light heavyweight wins over Gian Villante, Joey Beltran and Roger Hollett. Miocic enters his second career main event on a two-fight win streak, scoring decision victories over Gabriel Gonzaga and Roy Nelson.  ' ' '
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: