HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official STL Ozzfest thread  (Read 6708 times)
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2007, 11:02:28 am »

Okay here is the official thread. From now on this is where all the STL Ozzfest info comes from.

Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn who has yet to add me on MySpace, pm the name your reservations are under. I am going to call next week once I get enough names and see if they will put is all together on the same floor so we can party together.

Far Beyond Driven
::finger
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 11:04:05 am »

Here is the tentative plan for the Ozzfest.com members meet up for the St. Louis Ozzfest:

Sunday night, August 5th, 2007: At 7:00 p.m. central time everyone will meet up at Dave and Buster's on Riverport Drive (same road as the Holiday Inn Roverport, Wingate Inn, and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater) for the pre show meet up. Dave and Busters is a arcade/bar/restaraunt. During this time everyone can eat, drink, play games, shoot pool, take pics (I would advise cellphone pics, they may not allow cameras) for the Ozzfest.com forums/MySpace and kick it.

Dave and Buster's is like Chuckie Cheese's for adults.

When I go I usually buy a $20 game card and it lasts 1-3 hours depending on what type of games you are playing. Keep your card because you can add money to it the next time you go. Also, whatever tickets you receive from the games you add to your card. You do not have to use them that day, they can accumulate until you see something that you would like to use them for.

The meals at Dave and Buster's range anywhere from the $12.00 to $25.00 price range. Meals $15.00 and up usually inlcude a game card worth $10.00.

Dave and Buster's menu consists of burgers, ribs, chicken, soups, salads, seafood, pastas, steak and other apptetizers and deserts along with 2 Fully stocked bars consisting of soft drinks, beer, wine, margaritas, martinis, cocktails, shooters, etc

Be advised that Dave and Buster's has a few rules that you should be made aware of:
Dave and Buster's closes at 11:00 p.m. on Sunday evenings.
Guests under the age of 21 (legal drinking age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guests.

One parent or guardian can accompany up to a maximum of four underage guests. (maximum of 3 underage guests in NYC)

Underage guests must remain with their parent or guardian. Our other guests appreciate this, and our insurance carrier requires it.

Guests must behave courteously.

Loud and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.

No pipe or cigar smoking. No snuff or chewing tobacco.

Smoking permitted in designated areas only. Smoking policies vary by location, so check with local stores for information.

We will not admit anyone who is obviously intoxicated. We will gladly arrange taxi service for our guests.
Please observe the following dress code:
Appropriate, clean attire required.
For more info on Dave and Buster's visit www.daveandbusters.com

Monday, August 6th 2007: At 3:00 p.m. during the concert everyone can meet up in front of the FYE signing booths for a group picture for Ozzfest.com and to meet fellow board members who may not have been able to attend Dave and Buster's the night before. As of right now I am not sure who is performing at 3:00 on the second stage but it should not matter, we can watch them from the FYE area. This will take place before any of the headliner's on the second or main stage perform and we should have good particpation due to this.

At 11:00 p.m. everyone can meet up at the Holiday Inn on Riverport Drive for a post concert party. The Holiday Inn is on the same road as the venue. They have a bar/restaraunt that can accomodate approximately 40 to 50 people if my guess is correct. Needless to say anyone wanting to chow down or get smashed needs to show up. This could turn out to be the be apocalypse of metal partying!!!

If anyone has anything to add or has a complaint, feel free to contact me via MySpace. I will see if we can arrange this to accomodate everyone if possible. Feedback is expected so let me know whatcha think...

Far Beyond Driven
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 11:08:49 am »

So far myself (TRIPLEXSTAR), Fear_of_the_dark27, SABRINA2109, larenlove, Burgerman, Toolman062970, flyinghi, maiden666fan, Spudz417, arbeitert, SDMF98, and danzig4p are gonna be at Ozzfest.

Who is NOT gonna be at Dave and Busters on Sunday?

Far Beyond Driven
natedogg828
hero member wannabe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 11:46:57 am »

I am planning on driving to St Louis on Sunday for the concert on Monday.  I
fucksharon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 11:49:24 am »

i'll be at ozzfest, but i won't be going to dave and busters, i gotta work the day before...just driving there that morning, it's not far
danzig4p

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 11:54:03 am »

Nice schedule ya have planned....we should be there sunday night....depends on when the wife gets off work anyways we are staying at the wingate and you can schedule us in for all other activities....
danzig4p

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 11:56:01 am »

Oh how far in the Holiday Inn from the Wingate and if not staying and the Holiday inn will we be able to party at the bar..
toolman062970

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 12:09:45 pm »

Not sure how far the two hotels are from eachother but you are more than welcome  to join us at D&B!
As far as the party at the Holiday Inn, that might be  another issue, I don't know how the management feels about partiers who aren't guests.

There are rooms available at the Holiday Inn if you want to change your reservation.

toolman062970

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 12:24:15 pm »

bump::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 12:52:13 pm »

I will not be attending Dave and Busters..but have fun ::sinister

arbeitert

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 01:07:57 pm »

I wish i could hit up Dave n Busters but i am coming up day of the show.  Will for sure meet up at the FYE tent.  I am staying at Harrahs so find out if they are kool with non guest drinkin at their bar.  I dont see why they would care.  Extra money for them.  I have a group of 4 and possibly 8 coming also.  (We got lucky and got 8 tix)::finger
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 01:39:13 pm »

The Holiday Inn and the Wingate Inn are right beside each other. Dave and Buster's is about a 5 minute walk on the same road. The venue is about a 10 minute walk on the same, only a minute or so drive. I don't forsee the Holiday Inn kicking anyone out. If you buy drinks, they make $.

Far Beyond Driven
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 01:41:08 pm »

TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 01:46:37 pm »

Below is a seating chart made for us by laurenlove. Myself and Fear_of_the_dark27 will be in the pt. If anyone else needs to be added to this chart, let it be known so that when the time draws near for us to depart for the show we can have a finalized completed version available for print out...

Far Beyond Driven
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 01:47:17 pm »

Dammit she beat me to it HAHAHAHA

Far Beyond Driven
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: