HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official STL Ozzfest thread  (Read 6698 times)
toolman062970

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2007, 10:50:46 pm »

Did I ever have it?Huh?
LOL

Alex_Atreyu

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2007, 10:51:44 pm »

I'm sorry, I would have went if I could have. I wonder where they all are?
GoneFishing
Community

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:38 pm »

lmao dam you all must of gave away way to many tickets and talked to too many folks I guess I should of got freaky with your wife or summin on the phone then you would have remembered peace out hope to see ya tomorrow::finger::surprise
Cnidaria

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2007, 11:48:12 pm »

Hey man, sorry about not showing up at D&B, but I didn't even read this thread until tonight.  I'll be taking sign-ups for 3IOB's e-mail list before and after the show, and giving out promo items for signing up.  Keep an eye out for me!  Hope this is one kick ass Ozzfest.  Here's a pic of what I look like: http://a296.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01092/59/25/1092795295_l.jpg

-Ricky
Cnidaria

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2007, 11:49:02 pm »

Oh yeah, and I might have to come take some of your guy's money in cards after ozzfest ;-)  If any of you see me, let me know the info.

-Ricky
neogeo92

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:59 am »

Just getting ready to go to bed, to get up and leave early in the morning. Me and my bro in law will be in white shirts with our band name on the back, Alykai. We'll try to keep an eye out for you guys. See ya tomorrow!

Tim
metlhed69

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2007, 12:40:03 am »

Me, TRIPLEXSTAR, burgerman, and sabrina, among others, were at D & B all night from 7:30-11pm.  We were expecting more people to be there, but there wasn't.  We still had a good time though!  We are all still planning on meeting at the fye tent tomorrow at 3pm, for a pic, etc..  EVERYONE ON HERE SHOULD BE THERE!!!!  I will be in a Superjoint Ritual work shirt, so let's get everyone together.  I can't believe I am doing this, but my number is 618-967-2597 if anyone has any questions.  The D & B party didn't work out as planned, so let's at least all get together for a pic, and maybe set some kind of plans up for after the show.  ONCE AGAIN, FYE TENT AT 3:00 FOR A MEETING/PIC!  Until then, have a good time, and good luck surviving the oppressive heat.  STAY METAL!
MEA

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2007, 12:58:25 am »

have only ever lurked at the message board but I will be at Riverport.
Everyone be careful of the heat and ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!!!!
I'll be there w/you!!!::finger::finger::finger::finger
Cnidaria

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2007, 01:29:26 am »

It's looking like I'll be wearing my "Rock Her With The Shocker!" shirt and probably some dickies shorts... maybe my tripps, who knows.  But I think that's what shirt I'm gonna wear.  Say hey if you see me.  I can't wait to see In This Moment again.

-Ricky
Apex

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2007, 10:05:56 am »

Wish I could of made it to D+B's, hope to meet you guys at FYE.  Most likely, will be wearing my Tool shirt.
GoneFishing
Community

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2007, 10:10:08 am »

Looks like its gonna be a hot one this will be the last time I see Ozzy (4th once with Sabbath Once Solo oncewith Sabbath again and today )I am really looking forward to though and LOG ,Lordi I've seen em bashed on here bit but I think there music rocks and the costume add some entertainment for sure can't wait ! By the way thanks again Toolman and Wife 1st row sounds good for my last Ozzfest::finger many blessings and +Karma your way!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: