HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Will Never Be Legal Unless................  (Read 6492 times)
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 03:28:14 pm »

They just need to decriminalize it. Also, everyone forgets: (ok here's a little history lesson)

Marijuana was made illegal through the deception of the US government because it stood to become a huge market when they discovered how to divide the cellulose from the fiberess parts of the plant. Cellullose was a breakthrough, it could be made into plastics, fuel, construction materials and many other things, while the fibers could be made into clothing, rope, paper, etc. Shortly after this technology was developed, major companies in Cotton, wool, and chemical industries lobbied to make marijuan illegal (then commonly know as jimson weed) the most aggresive company being Dupont (the owners nephew was put in charge of the DEA). Farmers had invested tons of money into new technology machinery, and marijuana stood to become America's crop. Then came the war machine. They released their smear compain; They depicted crazed mexicans that would rape your white woman ( I am not kidding) and commite violent acts. And then during WW2 they depicted Pot as a drug that made you lazy and sleepy- showing mexicans in their sombreros lolling around town  (yes, a contradiction). In the end, they put out a bill to illegalize marijuana, farmers afraid for their safety (marijuana was sold as being more dangerous than any other drug) passed the bill with flying colors, not knowing they had illegalized they crop in their own back yard. This effectively bankrupt farmers across the united states.
So that is why it will never be legal ever. Because corporate america is a bunch of dumb fucks, and the government is with them.

One last thing- at one point during the eary colonization of America- you could be jailed for not growing hemp.::looking::animatedlaugh::stare
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 03:28:19 pm »

i have a really bad allergic reaction to it so i can't do it. but i believe it should be made legal

Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 03:31:06 pm »

nightshade21 said: They just need to decriminalize it. Also, everyone forgets: (ok here's a little history lesson)

Marijuana was made illegal through the deception of the US government because it stood to become a huge market when they discovered how to divide the cellulose from the fiberess parts of the plant. Cellullose was a breakthrough, it could be made into plastics, fuel, construction materials and many other things, while the fibers could be made into clothing, rope, paper, etc. Shortly after this technology was developed, major companies in Cotton, wool, and chemical industries lobbied to make marijuan illegal (then commonly know as jimson weed) the most aggresive company being Dupont (the owners nephew was put in charge of the DEA). Farmers had invested tons of money into new technology machinery, and marijuana stood to become America's crop. Then came the war machine. They released their smear compain; They depicted crazed mexicans that would rape your white woman ( I am not kidding) and commite violent acts. And then during WW2 they depicted Pot as a drug that made you lazy and sleepy- showing mexicans in their sombreros lolling around town  (yes, a contradiction). In the end, they put out a bill to illegalize marijuana, farmers afraid for their safety (marijuana was sold as being more dangerous than any other drug) passed the bill with flying colors, not knowing they had illegalized they crop in their own back yard. This effectively bankrupt farmers across the united states.
So that is why it will never be legal ever. Because corporate america is a bunch of dumb fucks, and the government is with them.

One last thing- at one point during the eary colonization of America- you could be jailed for not growing hemp.::looking::animatedlaugh::stare
Amen - someone who knows their history.  We all know that by making it legal, the government would have to admit they were wrong, and I'm not so sure that will ever happen -- but I wish it would.
RIPDimebag420

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 03:32:56 pm »

its a fukin amazing feelin ::animatedsmile

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 03:32:58 pm »

[/QUOTE]
Amen - someone who knows their history.  We all know that by making it legal, the government would have to admit they were wrong, and I'm not so sure that will ever happen -- but I wish it would.
[/QUOTE]

I could go on and on, but I figured if I made it any longer no one would read it::animatedsmile
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 03:33:22 pm »

want to hear something hypocritical, there are 5 or 6 people in this country that get federally grown marijana and can smoke it anywhere they want.

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 03:34:39 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: want to hear something hypocritical, there are 5 or 6 people in this country that get federally grown marijana and can smoke it anywhere they want.

Let me guess... the president is one of them?  let's hear the list.
RIPDimebag420

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 03:34:57 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: want to hear something hypocritical, there are 5 or 6 people in this country that get federally grown marijana and can smoke it anywhere they want.

wo who r they i wanna be one::animatedlaugh

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 03:36:21 pm »

nightshade21 said:
[/QUOTE]

I could go on and on, but I figured if I made it any longer no one would read it::animatedsmile
[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean.  By chance, did you read "Hemp:  The Marijuana Conspiracy ... The Emperor Wheres No Clothes?"
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 03:37:32 pm »

nightshade21 said: They just need to decriminalize it. Also, everyone forgets: (ok here's a little history lesson)

Cellulose is in EVERY living plant, so why would finding it in marijuana be a big deal?

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 03:37:58 pm »

nightshade21 said:

Let me guess... the president is one of them?  let's hear the list.
i don't know their names, but they use it medically

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 03:38:38 pm »

Tessie said:

nightshade21 said:

[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean.  By chance, did you read "Hemp:  The Marijuana Conspiracy ... The Emperor Wheres No Clothes?"
[/QUOTE]

Yes, most of my info comes from that book- I have an old copy my aunt gave me. I got so interested (And no I don't smoke it very much) that I made it school project and did a report and speech on it- and I got an A! I forget most of it though- that was about 7 years ago. It just disgustes me.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 03:41:43 pm »

samp_dawg said:

Cellulose is in EVERY living plant, so why would finding it in marijuana be a big deal?

Like said a moment ago, I foget some stuff, but because hemp grows 4 times faster then cotton, is somethng like 70 percent cellulose (agian I will have to check) and doesn't deplete the soil- and I know I am forgettign something- anyways, it makes it a viable option more so than other plants- AND the fibers are very strong and long- which made the entire plant usable, unlike many of our current crops today.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 03:43:22 pm »

Go read some history on it, it's very interesting.
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 03:43:49 pm »

There are many studies regarding the use of cannabis in a medicinal context.[1][2][3] Cannabis was listed in the United States Pharmacopeia from 1850 until 1942,[citation needed] however the United States federal government does not currently recognize any legitimate medical use, even patients receivalthough there are currently sing cannabis for their various illnesses through a Federal Medical Marijuana program that was closed to new patients by President George H. W. Bush. (See also DEA). Regardless, Francis L. Young, an administrative law judge with the Drug Enforcement Agency, has declared that "in its natural form, (cannabis) is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known."[4]....................ok i lied there are 7 patients

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: