HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Will Never Be Legal Unless................  (Read 6630 times)
Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2007, 08:19:58 pm »

Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:
Tessie said: WRONG AGAIN!!!

Thanks for another brilliant answer.
Don't try and be intelligent in things you are not, you are just faking.  The courses I've taken proves you are wrong, which includes psychology.  There is a course here you have to take, before you are allowed to take college level courses, and in that class you have to take several internet tests, which lets you find out about your personallity.  All scientists, including the ones I work with, are introverts.  You maybe an extrovert now, but you will end up an introvert.  When I first took at age 20, I was border line, right in the middle - but life happens and now I am an over-the-top extrovert.  Now what you are talking about, before you claim to be smarter than me.  When I was in my 20s, I thought things differently then now.  Believe me, when you get into your 30s, your point of view will change, dramatically.::smile
Oops - I typoed again - the nazi speller is going to get me, Now was suppose to be KNOW -- my bad, who cares, fuck-fuck-fuck-OFF! (with a chicken sound)::finger
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2007, 08:21:10 pm »

Mordecia said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Don't try and be intelligent in things you are not, you are just faking.  The courses I've taken proves you are wrong, which includes psychology.  There is a course here you have to take, before you are allowed to take college level courses, and in that class you have to take several internet tests, which lets you find out about your personallity.  All scientists, including the ones I work with, are introverts.  You maybe an extrovert now, but you will end up an introvert.  When I first took at age 20, I was border line, right in the middle - but life happens and now I am an over-the-top extrovert.  Now what you are talking about, before you claim to be smarter than me.  When I was in my 20s, I thought things differently then now.  Believe me, when you get into your 30s, your point of view will change, dramatically.::smile

Now you are going to preach to me about psychology, when I am in an Honors Forensic Psychology Bachelor Degree program at the University of Toronto. I've taken plenty of psychology classes, including a full year Personality class. I am well aware of the psychology of personality. I don't need some old woman on an Ozzfest forum trying to teach me about psychology.

Some one needs to teach you something because you obviously don't know shit except what you copy and paste.

What exactly did I copy and paste?

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2007, 08:23:40 pm »

samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:

Now you are going to preach to me about psychology, when I am in an Honors Forensic Psychology Bachelor Degree program at the University of Toronto. I've taken plenty of psychology classes, including a full year Personality class. I am well aware of the psychology of personality. I don't need some old woman on an Ozzfest forum trying to teach me about psychology.
Excuse me - you know everything - my bad.  And you can call me an old women, but I still get carded to get into bars, because I don't look my age, nor do I try and act like it, except when some soon to be cop wants to think he knows it all.....YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME AS TO WHY YOU HATE HIPPIES?Huh
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2007, 08:25:35 pm »

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Excuse me - you know everything - my bad.  And you can call me an old women, but I still get carded to get into bars, because I don't look my age, nor do I try and act like it, except when some soon to be cop wants to think he knows it all.....YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME AS TO WHY YOU HATE HIPPIES?Huh

I never said I hated hippies. It's just completely biased to listen to anything a hippy has to say about marijuana.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2007, 08:29:10 pm »

Samp dog... you said:

I'm not arguing against hemp. I'm arguing against these goofy hippies who read one book by some other hippy and take every statement in it as true fact.
Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2007, 08:29:38 pm »

samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:

I never said I hated hippies. It's just completely biased to listen to anything a hippy has to say about marijuana.
Now who is assuming - my research wasn't just by Herer.  AND WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE'S A HIPPIE REPULICAN FOOL, the facts are the facts, plain and simple, if you had done any research before commenting on this topic, there wouldn't have been such an arguement.  FUCK IT - I LOVE TO ARGUE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT.::finger
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2007, 08:31:30 pm »

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Now who is assuming - my research wasn't just by Herer.  AND WHO FUCKING CARES IF HE'S A HIPPIE REPULICAN FOOL, the facts are the facts, plain and simple, if you had done any research before commenting on this topic, there wouldn't have been such an arguement.  FUCK IT - I LOVE TO ARGUE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT.::finger

I meant to listen to anything you have to say.

nightshade21 said: Samp dog... you said:

I'm not arguing against hemp. I'm arguing against these goofy hippies who read one book by some other hippy and take every statement in it as true fact.

I was referring to goofy hippies like Tessie.

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2007, 08:32:15 pm »

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

Tessie said:

samp_dawg said:

LMFAO- a good debate; democracy in action! - no?::animatedlaugh
nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2007, 08:33:48 pm »

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I have to hold you to "THESE goofy hippies"::confused
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2007, 08:35:56 pm »

nightshade21 said: I never said I hated hippies. It's just completely biased to listen to anything a hippy has to say about marijuana.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Goofy hippies LIKE Tessie, referring to any individuals like her (including her). Poor choice of words possibly.

Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2007, 08:38:11 pm »

samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:
Tessie said:
samp_dawg said:

SPANX FOR THE COMPLEMENT - I AM A LITTLE GOOFY AND I THINK I DIED AS A FLOWER CHILD IN THE SUMMER OF LOVE AND THEN REBORN AGAIN THAT SAME SUMMER - because my parents are not hippies, they are fogies, so I don't know how I love music that was way before my time.  Hey - we both agree on something, I'm a goofy hippie::finger
Themasterofyou2000

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2007, 08:41:50 pm »

yea.hemp.u know rope.....grows freely across nebraska and kansas still....ditchweed...and yes.1/3 of the cops and jails and judges and guards and yada yada would be out of work within a week if they did it,........sad but true...now you have all these crack heads givings us old stoners and gearheads a bad rap....friggin selling used batteries and hairbrushes for crack rok...lmmfao... still grow killer bud in Tejas.......sweetleaf::finger

::finger
Graveshow

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2007, 08:42:23 pm »

Something to keep in mind as well...it will never be legla so long as you can produce a viable form of it in your own backyard, therefore no mass industrial complaex can be created.

Look at the two biggest legal drugs, booze and tobacco. both require massive outlays of money, land and a refinement process to produce a safe viable product. Sure, you can make moonshine in your backyard, or beer in your tub, but truth be known, home made hard liquor carries inherent health risks (have you tried moonshine...it may not make you blind, but you'll fucking FEEL like it). And brewing beer at home and hoping to turn a profit is just not feasible.

Tobacco faces the same issues for the home grower.The amount of land and refinement needed to create a profit producing crop is just prohibitive.

Now weed on the other hand....any marmeluke with some potting soil and a couple of grow lights could hang out his shingle and call himself a grower if it was made legal. And an ambitious young turk could go hydro in his basement and undercut any chances for a weed conglomerate to take hold....

...so until corporate America finds a way to make and keep the profits, there will be no incentive for Congress to legalize or even decriminalize.

But thats just my opinion.

I could be wrong.

Or fucking high.

I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for another nor ask another to live for me.

nightshaded

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2007, 08:43:22 pm »

samp_dawg said:

nightshade21 said: I never said I hated hippies. It's just completely biased to listen to anything a hippy has to say about marijuana.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Goofy hippies LIKE Tessie, referring to any individuals like her (including her). Poor choice of words possibly.
[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the concession, just trying to keep the facts straight sir. But really, what is your issue with goofy hippies?
SwitchKiller

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2007, 08:46:15 pm »

I don't think it will ever be legal because fighting drugs is just as much a business as fighting them.

ELTON SAYS, "GO TO THE ELTON THREAD OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: