HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i need some help  (Read 724 times)
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 06:22:39 pm »

i think that those clinics and stuff just make you go insane not having to do anything except talk and then being locked up in a room i think that makes it worse..im gonna have to go with ozzy4president i think that all of his friends and i should confront him about it

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
heavenlea

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 06:56:16 pm »

you can always call your local police and ask them for a crisis hotline phone number. Just tell them you need to talk to someone. Most states have crisis centers and nobody knows how to get ahold of them better than the local police.. And then call whatever number they give you and talk to them.. You can also call almost any mental health facilit 24 hrs a day and tell them what is going on and that you need to talk to someone and they will direct you in what to do... Good luck and you are a good friend.. Wish there was more people like you !!!

As the days get closer, I find myself being all consumed in anticipation...

OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 07:40:13 pm »

It sounds like you're trying well, and most people in this forum are already giving you good, heartfelt advice.. I wouldn't say much different... It's just tough to lay the "selfish" thing on somebody, cuz let's face it....we all have a self. Without laying that on him...it might actually just depress him more...I'd just try to find subtle ways to let him know how much you love him, and how much he means to you as a friend...
Good Luck Sweety!!

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: