HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats one band everyone on here can agree to liking?  (Read 4027 times)
Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2007, 05:57:22 pm »

Quote

irrigator58 said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

irrigator58 said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

samp_dawg said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

samp_dawg said:
Quote

Totengott said: Yea. Motorhead

XD


Why don't you go lick Tom Warriors ass on Myspace.


the fuck you talking about asshole?

I Love Motorhead


My apologies. I took the XD as being sarcastic.


LOL It's a smile face


X---- the eyes

D the mouth


To the Motorhead fans


What did you think of Kiss of Death?


I think you should send me an album from them because I love Motorhead, yet have no albums from them ::smile


I only have Kiss of Death and a mixed CD of their older songs


Ok nvm.....what do u recommend as their best, older songs wise?

besides Ace of Spades

Born to Raise Hell, God Save the Queen,iron Fist,Brave New World

just some of them off the top of my head for now
Logged



xrise_with_the_fallenx
New Member
*
Posts: 89



View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2007, 05:59:49 pm »

Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

caex said:
Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: I can't say everyone likes these bands but they should at least respect what they've done for metal we listen to today:
Black Sabbath
Celtic Frost
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Exodus
Dio
Pantera
Slayer
Metallica
Testament
Sepultura

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I'm side tracked drinking.

One band everyone on this site should agree to liking is Ozzy Ousborne at least. ::animatedlaugh


I don't respect Metallica or Dio.


I don't respect Metallica or Slayer


Of that list, I don't respect:

Slayer
Metallica
Pantera
Sepultura


I don't respect Celtic Frost or Exodus



You like Atreyu so shut up


WTF does that have to do with anything? O__o
.


You don't respect actual metal bands but you give respect to shit ass metalcore bands.


Exodus is sweet. New and old.

I respect Sepultura, even though I only like their older stuff. pantera Im cool with.

metallica i remain undecided


I respect alot of metal bands. Just not those.

Metallica paved the path for metal.
So..
there is your decision.

STFU . Go listen to Atreyu.

I highyl doubt you even know Exodus and CF


WTF.



Go listen to your shitty Atreyu.


Um no. Fuck you.
Keep your rude insults to yourself.
I said nothing to you.

You didn't have to.

Just the fact that you're emo and talking to me bothers me.

Go die


Yeah, youre stupid. I'm not emo. Nor close to being emo.
Talk to me when you don't act like a baby. mk?



The fuck would I want to talk to you for anyways. You are emo, You just hate being stereotyped. otherwise you wouldnt have 'emo' in your myspace link.

Go die with the rest of you emo filth


Yes, I do hate being stereotyped. Especially when its by a no-brained bitch that doesn't know shit about me.
Who cares about my url, I made that myspace 3 years ago and I bet you didn't even read my about me. Yeah, didn't think so.
Logged

::finger ozzy is my god ::finger



Guest
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2007, 06:04:12 pm »

Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
irrigator58 said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
irrigator58 said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
samp_dawg said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
samp_dawg said:
Quote
Totengott said: Yea. Motorhead

XD

Why don't you go lick Tom Warriors ass on Myspace.

the fuck you talking about asshole?

I Love Motorhead

My apologies. I took the XD as being sarcastic.

LOL It's a smile face


X---- the eyes

D the mouth


To the Motorhead fans


What did you think of Kiss of Death?

I think you should send me an album from them because I love Motorhead, yet have no albums from them ::smile

I only have Kiss of Death and a mixed CD of their older songs

Ok nvm.....what do u recommend as their best, older songs wise?
besides Ace of Spades

Born to Raise Hell, God Save the Queen,iron Fist,Brave New World

just some of them off the top of my head for now
"Orgasmatron" motorhead's best song IMO
Logged
byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2007, 06:21:01 pm »

Given that the festival is called OZZfest, I suppose Ozzy or Black Sabbath would be the closest appropriate answer any of us could come up with.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2007, 06:23:30 pm »

Quote
LordSimen said: Given that the festival is called OZZfest, I suppose Ozzy or Black Sabbath would be the closest appropriate answer any of us could come up with.
Yup, but still not quite. The answer is no...there is no band that wer can all agree on to be good. We're a bunch of negative snobby mofo's.
Logged
irrigator58
New Member
*
Posts: 1579



View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2007, 06:35:29 pm »

Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
irrigator58 said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
irrigator58 said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
samp_dawg said:
Quote
Totengott said:
Quote
samp_dawg said:
Quote
Totengott said: Yea. Motorhead

XD

Why don't you go lick Tom Warriors ass on Myspace.

the fuck you talking about asshole?

I Love Motorhead

My apologies. I took the XD as being sarcastic.

LOL It's a smile face


X---- the eyes

D the mouth


To the Motorhead fans


What did you think of Kiss of Death?

I think you should send me an album from them because I love Motorhead, yet have no albums from them ::smile

I only have Kiss of Death and a mixed CD of their older songs

Ok nvm.....what do u recommend as their best, older songs wise?
besides Ace of Spades

Born to Raise Hell, God Save the Queen,iron Fist,Brave New World

just some of them off the top of my head for now

Thanks
Logged



Amon Amarth - November 28
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3623


View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2007, 06:35:57 pm »

anybody who doesn't like ABBA is retarded.
Logged

Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2007, 10:12:10 am »

Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

Totengott said:
Quote

xrise_with_the_fallenx said:
Quote

caex said:
Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: I can't say everyone likes these bands but they should at least respect what they've done for metal we listen to today:
Black Sabbath
Celtic Frost
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Exodus
Dio
Pantera
Slayer
Metallica
Testament
Sepultura

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I'm side tracked drinking.

One band everyone on this site should agree to liking is Ozzy Ousborne at least. ::animatedlaugh


I don't respect Metallica or Dio.


I don't respect Metallica or Slayer


Of that list, I don't respect:

Slayer
Metallica
Pantera
Sepultura


I don't respect Celtic Frost or Exodus



You like Atreyu so shut up


WTF does that have to do with anything? O__o
.


You don't respect actual metal bands but you give respect to shit ass metalcore bands.


Exodus is sweet. New and old.

I respect Sepultura, even though I only like their older stuff. pantera Im cool with.

metallica i remain undecided


I respect alot of metal bands. Just not those.

Metallica paved the path for metal.
So..
there is your decision.

STFU . Go listen to Atreyu.

I highyl doubt you even know Exodus and CF


WTF.



Go listen to your shitty Atreyu.


Um no. Fuck you.
Keep your rude insults to yourself.
I said nothing to you.

You didn't have to.

Just the fact that you're emo and talking to me bothers me.

Go die


Yeah, youre stupid. I'm not emo. Nor close to being emo.
Talk to me when you don't act like a baby. mk?



The fuck would I want to talk to you for anyways. You are emo, You just hate being stereotyped. otherwise you wouldnt have 'emo' in your myspace link.

Go die with the rest of you emo filth


Yes, I do hate being stereotyped. Especially when its by a no-brained bitch that doesn't know shit about me.
Who cares about my url, I made that myspace 3 years ago and I bet you didn't even read my about me. Yeah, didn't think so.


I a the brain. Unlike you who goes around thinking Atreyu is metal.
Logged



Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2007, 10:12:20 am »

have*
Logged



sampson
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2419



View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2007, 10:16:56 am »

Quote

irrigator58 said:Ok nvm.....what do u recommend as their best, older songs wise?


Here is a lot of great older Motorhead songs:

Stone Dead Forever
Make 'Em Blind
America
Bomber
Metropolis
One More Fucking Time
Iron Horse/Born To Lose
Killed By Death
Motorhead
In The Name Of Tragedy
Speedfreak
and the usuals:
Overkill
Iron Fist
No Class
Logged

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Guest
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2007, 10:46:15 am »

The back street boys ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
fuck_ur_couch
New Member
*
Posts: 391



View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2007, 10:49:13 am »

Quote
knotaroundyourneck said: The back street boys ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

dude they are so hardcore though...haha::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

live fast die young

Guest
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2007, 10:55:35 am »

Almost as hardcore as O-Town::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
fuck_ur_couch
New Member
*
Posts: 391



View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:09 am »

but none of them are as hardcore as nsync...::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged

live fast die young

Guest
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2007, 10:59:31 am »

Rock on!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals