HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11:11  (Read 466 times)
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2007, 09:17:51 pm »

Hey...I've had my Fosters for the night...so I'll try not to ramble...
Has anyone ever read, or heard anything about 11:11....no...has nothing to do with Earth ceasing to exist...lol  Smiley
I used to see the time 11:11 on my digital clock...still do actually...
I've heard different theories, and I'm unsure which I feel to be true...all are interesting, some are wacky..what makes this even more interesting is sometimes I see this in writing to...

1) It's a way of your guardian angels letting you know they are watching...kid of their way of fucking with you. Other  times you may see...12:34 , 1:11, 3:33 etc

2)Your body has an internal clock. If you psyche yourself up for it...you can get a hunch in your brain that the time is close...and be prepared to look for it....your internal clock is usually good for within 1-3 minutes of a specific time...so if you happen to look up and it's 11:09...chances are you'll look again within a couple minutes...

I'm not sure how I feel about something like "guardian angels" I don't sneer at the thought though...I just kind of smile when I catch that time...day or night...
I'd like to hear what you think.....agree...disagree...maybe you have your own theory....you can even say it's total bullshit or whatever...I'm hard to offend...just please don't specifically pick out other people, and quote them to make them look stupid or feel small....I hate when threads turn shitty like that!!
::laugh

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:22:57 pm »

11:11 a number wtf are u smoking
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:27:38 pm »

lol...good one...answer is nothing...

OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:33:58 pm »

11:11 (numerology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Some people believe that when they notice the number 1111 or the time 11:11, that there is an underlying reason besides mere chance or coincidence. A belief of this nature is related to the idea of synchronicity.

This was actually something I did quick research on after seeing the time over and over...lol
Not a bong-pipe thing I came up with....

Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 09:50:27 pm »

I have no fucking clue what to make of it, but I encounter the 11:11 quite often, along with other odd times including triple digits (1:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc.) and others like 4:04, 1:23, 12:12, etc.

I don't think it's anything wacky like guardian angels or anything like that.  I just find it a bit odd and amusing to look at the clock at such times a lot.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 10:03:31 pm »

I don't kow either, but my mom and I always meet at 5:55 for some reason, when she picks me up I could be late and we still meet at that time. Another huge example is my band name Aim, notice 1, 9, 13, but my birthday is 03/01/in 91 wierd? plus that name I discovered on 06/06/06 written. Alot of wierd stuff happens to a wide range of people but some more than others, but some just don't admit they're wierd!!!! When I was in Big Bear, California a mountain town, I ate at a restauraunt to discover metal in my food, and the next place I ate there was metal I almost swallowed, a blade, and a coil, s sharp one, it scared me I thought someone or something was trying to kill me, and my family saw it happen, but Iwas bwatching my plate the whole time and was with different people then the first time, at a different location, really, really strange, I have alot of other stories like that, but I don't have enough patients to type. My great aunts were like witches so, honestly think that's what it was.
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 06:42:11 am »

Thats cool towelgod!!!  Everything but the metal in your food!!

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 07:15:02 am »

idk i have never had anyhting strange happen to me on 11:11 or 4:56 or o6/o6/o6

i think that there just numbers u happen to look at every once and a while and when u do its like wow thats weird and then u think nothing of it

but hey i could be wrong ::animatedsmile
abby_normal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 01:31:49 pm »

OzzyIronPriest said: Hey...I've had my Fosters for the night...so I'll try not to ramble...
Has anyone ever read, or heard anything about 11:11....no...has nothing to do with Earth ceasing to exist...lol  Smiley
I used to see the time 11:11 on my digital clock...still do actually...
I've heard different theories, and I'm unsure which I feel to be true...all are interesting, some are wacky..what makes this even more interesting is sometimes I see this in writing to...

1) It's a way of your guardian angels letting you know they are watching...kid of their way of fucking with you. Other  times you may see...12:34 , 1:11, 3:33 etc

2)Your body has an internal clock. If you psyche yourself up for it...you can get a hunch in your brain that the time is close...and be prepared to look for it....your internal clock is usually good for within 1-3 minutes of a specific time...so if you happen to look up and it's 11:09...chances are you'll look again within a couple minutes...

I'm not sure how I feel about something like "guardian angels" I don't sneer at the thought though...I just kind of smile when I catch that time...day or night...
I'd like to hear what you think.....agree...disagree...maybe you have your own theory....you can even say it's total bullshit or whatever...I'm hard to offend...just please don't specifically pick out other people, and quote them to make them look stupid or feel small....I hate when threads turn shitty like that!!
::laugh

My husband calls me at his lunch break...I start clock watching about 11:25 ......funny, but true.

I'm a rat, deserting a rapidly sinking ship
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: