HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is moshing realy fun i mean geting all dirty and sweaty?  (Read 1703 times)
Evil_Rabbit
New Member
*
Posts: 942



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 09:09:58 pm »

Quote
I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused

I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

 Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.
Logged


apex_of_death
New Member
*
Posts: 469



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 09:11:31 pm »

yes....until faggots decide to hardcore dance


but they get knocked on their ass so thers kinda of an upside
Logged

(formally xundeadx666)
 
I_am_the_black_wizard
New Member
*
Posts: 389



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 10:08:48 pm »

Quote

Evil_Rabbit said:
Quote

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused


I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

 Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.


Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 10:12:37 pm »

Quote

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Quote

Evil_Rabbit said:
Quote

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused


I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

 Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.


Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.


Totally. I wear band tees and jeans. Guys are always scared of me. I'm 6', so I guess it's different story.::animatedlaugh I get mad too easily sometimes, so I always have a kind of aggresive front. I want to get tons of tats when I'm older, all of them not well "typical girly tats." I want sleeves and girls always tell me "only guys do that..." Whatever. That's the old-fashioned way of thinking. Mosh your little hearts out!
Logged


Leader1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 890



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 10:14:34 pm »

moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.
Logged


I_am_the_black_wizard
New Member
*
Posts: 389



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 10:14:35 pm »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Quote

Evil_Rabbit said:
Quote

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused


I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

 Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.


Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.


Totally. I wear band tees and jeans. Guys are always scared of me. I'm 6', so I guess it's different story.::animatedlaugh I get mad too easily sometimes, so I always have a kind of aggresive front. I want to get tons of tats when I'm older, all of them not well "typical girly tats." I want sleeves and girls always tell me "only guys do that..." Whatever. That's the old-fashioned way of thinking. Mosh your little hearts out!


No one is scared of me. ::confused But I wear band shirts and jeans as well. And for the tats? Im getting whatever I feel like getting at the time. And I SOOOO want full sleeves. Fuck yeah!!
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 10:17:36 pm »

Quote

Leader1 said: moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.


A legal way to beat people up.::animatedlaugh That's always a good way to let out aggression. People here just don't understand me and I don't talk to them, so they know nothing about me. That's where the saying "you fear what you don't understand" comes from. People like the ones at my school creating their own littles stories to explain things they can't make sense of. Kind of Christianity... To mosh or not to mosh, that is the question.
Logged


Leader1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 890



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 10:23:13 pm »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

Leader1 said: moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.


A legal way to beat people up.::animatedlaugh That's always a good way to let out aggression. People here just don't understand me and I don't talk to them, so they know nothing about me. That's where the saying "you fear what you don't understand" comes from. People like the ones at my school creating their own littles stories to explain things they can't make sense of. Kind of Christianity... To mosh or not to mosh, that is the question.


moshing = controlled violence
I feel drained, but so much better when I'm done.  To bad my age is catching up to me.::animatedlaugh It's taking me longer and longer to recover from concerts I mosh at
Logged


sickabomination
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2222



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 10:24:23 pm »

hell yeah... girls getting dirty and sweaty.. thats what makes part of the day at ozzfest.. but u gotta wear a white t-shirt Smiley
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 10:26:12 pm »

Quote

Leader1 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

Leader1 said: moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.


A legal way to beat people up.::animatedlaugh That's always a good way to let out aggression. People here just don't understand me and I don't talk to them, so they know nothing about me. That's where the saying "you fear what you don't understand" comes from. People like the ones at my school creating their own littles stories to explain things they can't make sense of. Kind of Christianity... To mosh or not to mosh, that is the question.


moshing = controlled violence
I feel drained, but so much better when I'm done.  To bad my age is catching up to me.::animatedlaugh It's taking me longer and longer to recover from concerts I mosh at


::animatedlaugh Oh yeah! Too bad, hopefully the healing process quickens.

Quote

sickabomination said: hell yeah... girls getting dirty and sweaty.. thats what makes part of the day at ozzfest.. but u gotta wear a white t-shirt Smiley


::animatedlaugh
Logged


ChildOfBodom
New Member
*
Posts: 44



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 10:28:06 pm »

Moshing, in my opinion is the best part of any rock concert. You get to unload your anger on people and they do the same to you. But its all in the spirit of good fun, and nobody gets too hurt. All the concerts i've been to are barely audible and every song sounds roughly the same. Moshing is pretty much the only form of entertainment. Slayer was like that but it was fun, even though some people are beasts in the pits. Moshing is fun, and the next day you wake up hungry as hell and rejuvenized.

I'd hate to see the people in the Behemoth pits though ::surprise
Logged
Angel_Of_Death
New Member
*
Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 10:29:13 pm »

Moshing is great ... until the hardcore kids start dancing... ::stare ... but just the energy and adrenaline alone, its to die for... in ozzfest 05 my friend broke 2 ribs withen the first hour and cept going for the next 12 hours in the pits... perfect example of a true metal head...::finger
Logged
Evil_Rabbit
New Member
*
Posts: 942



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:28 pm »

Quote
I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Quote
Evil_Rabbit said:
Quote
I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused

I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

 Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.

Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.

The ironic thing is that guys always seem surprised that I'm 20 and not only have I never been in a relationship before, but I've never been out on anything that could even remotely be considered a "date" with a guy.  People say I'm smart, funny and attractive, yet no one seems to want to pursue a relationship with me.  Either that, or within the first two weeks of meeting someone new I'm suddenly cast aside for another, more feminine girl, demoted from romantic interest to best female friend. ::confused

As for moshing, I'll do it in smaller pits, but at huge places like Ozzfest I'd rather be as close to the stage as I can get.  Last year I was right on the railing during half of Black Label Society and all of Ozzy on the second stage directly in front of one of the water blasters.  Hot day + cool water + up front for Ozzy & BLS = Awesome.
Logged


SouthernHostility
New Member
*
Posts: 10



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2007, 08:49:38 am »

Quote

THEBURNED said: girls that mosh = single biggest turn off in the history of turn offs


I totally agree...I personally think...girls are meant to be on the outskirts of the pit keepin everybody in...they're the meat shell of a perfect pit....
Logged
Calicougar
New Member
*
Posts: 624



View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2007, 08:52:04 am »

common, it really just depends what mosh you go to....like hatebreed....holy shit....but something like bad acid trip, id walk my baby though that 1 loll
Logged

Im the Captin!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals