HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is moshing realy fun i mean geting all dirty and sweaty?  (Read 1703 times)
Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 09:09:58 pm »

I_am_the_black_wizard said:
Im more like one of the guys...

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused

I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.

apex_of_death

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 09:11:31 pm »

yes....until faggots decide to hardcore dance

but they get knocked on their ass so thers kinda of an upside

(formally xundeadx666)

I_am_the_black_wizard

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 10:08:48 pm »

Evil_Rabbit said:

which is like I just blend in eith them, therefore, unattractive or something. ::confused

I have a similar problem.  I'm always "the best friend," or "one of the guys."  My friends don't think I'm unattractive, but they don't seem to understand that I don't like being "girly," feminine, or wearing clothes/cosmetics that show off the female form.

Some people have thought I was either a lesbian or completely celibate / asexual.  Others seem confused as to why a girl wouldn't want to wear makeup, dress "cute" or "sexy," or be very feminine in general.  I prefer not using my looks or body image to get by in life, nor do I show it off.  Besides, male clothing is so much comfier and easier to shop for in my size.

Also, despite the fact that I don't get mad at them very often, they are intimidated by me.  I can only remember one time when I even came close to yelling at my friend, and that was because he was being an inconsiderate asshole (and complaining loudly) at the movie theater and wasn't willing to wait for the rest of our group of friends to arrive.  For the next two weeks they (all guys) were afraid of little 4'9" me.

Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 10:12:37 pm »

Evil_Rabbit said:

Im pretty sure that most people think Im a dyke. Or emo. WTF? Wait til I finish the Satanic Altar on my chest. NOT emo. Im glad that someone else out there feels my pain.

It does suck being a turnoff, but hey, we arent in the mosh to be sexy. So fuck that.

Totally. I wear band tees and jeans. Guys are always scared of me. I'm 6', so I guess it's different story.::animatedlaugh I get mad too easily sometimes, so I always have a kind of aggresive front. I want to get tons of tats when I'm older, all of them not well "typical girly tats." I want sleeves and girls always tell me "only guys do that..." Whatever. That's the old-fashioned way of thinking. Mosh your little hearts out!

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 10:14:34 pm »

moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.

I_am_the_black_wizard

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 10:14:35 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

Evil_Rabbit said:

Totally. I wear band tees and jeans. Guys are always scared of me. I'm 6', so I guess it's different story.::animatedlaugh I get mad too easily sometimes, so I always have a kind of aggresive front. I want to get tons of tats when I'm older, all of them not well "typical girly tats." I want sleeves and girls always tell me "only guys do that..." Whatever. That's the old-fashioned way of thinking. Mosh your little hearts out!

No one is scared of me. ::confused But I wear band shirts and jeans as well. And for the tats? Im getting whatever I feel like getting at the time. And I SOOOO want full sleeves. Fuck yeah!!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 10:17:36 pm »

Leader1 said: moshing is a huge release of energy.
mostly negative energy.

A legal way to beat people up.::animatedlaugh That's always a good way to let out aggression. People here just don't understand me and I don't talk to them, so they know nothing about me. That's where the saying "you fear what you don't understand" comes from. People like the ones at my school creating their own littles stories to explain things they can't make sense of. Kind of Christianity... To mosh or not to mosh, that is the question.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 10:23:13 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

mostly negative energy.

A legal way to beat people up.::animatedlaugh That's always a good way to let out aggression. People here just don't understand me and I don't talk to them, so they know nothing about me. That's where the saying "you fear what you don't understand" comes from. People like the ones at my school creating their own littles stories to explain things they can't make sense of. Kind of Christianity... To mosh or not to mosh, that is the question.

moshing = controlled violence
I feel drained, but so much better when I'm done.  To bad my age is catching up to me.::animatedlaugh It's taking me longer and longer to recover from concerts I mosh at

sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 10:24:23 pm »

hell yeah... girls getting dirty and sweaty.. thats what makes part of the day at ozzfest.. but u gotta wear a white t-shirt Smiley

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 10:26:12 pm »

Leader1 said:

CannibalCorpse said:

mostly negative energy.

moshing = controlled violence
I feel drained, but so much better when I'm done.  To bad my age is catching up to me.::animatedlaugh It's taking me longer and longer to recover from concerts I mosh at

::animatedlaugh Oh yeah! Too bad, hopefully the healing process quickens.

sickabomination said: hell yeah... girls getting dirty and sweaty.. thats what makes part of the day at ozzfest.. but u gotta wear a white t-shirt Smiley

::animatedlaugh

ChildOfBodom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 10:28:06 pm »

Moshing, in my opinion is the best part of any rock concert. You get to unload your anger on people and they do the same to you. But its all in the spirit of good fun, and nobody gets too hurt. All the concerts i've been to are barely audible and every song sounds roughly the same. Moshing is pretty much the only form of entertainment. Slayer was like that but it was fun, even though some people are beasts in the pits. Moshing is fun, and the next day you wake up hungry as hell and rejuvenized.

I'd hate to see the people in the Behemoth pits though ::surprise
Angel_Of_Death

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 10:29:13 pm »

Moshing is great ... until the hardcore kids start dancing... ::stare ... but just the energy and adrenaline alone, its to die for... in ozzfest 05 my friend broke 2 ribs withen the first hour and cept going for the next 12 hours in the pits... perfect example of a true metal head...::finger
Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:28 pm »

Evil_Rabbit said:

The ironic thing is that guys always seem surprised that I'm 20 and not only have I never been in a relationship before, but I've never been out on anything that could even remotely be considered a "date" with a guy.  People say I'm smart, funny and attractive, yet no one seems to want to pursue a relationship with me.  Either that, or within the first two weeks of meeting someone new I'm suddenly cast aside for another, more feminine girl, demoted from romantic interest to best female friend. ::confused

As for moshing, I'll do it in smaller pits, but at huge places like Ozzfest I'd rather be as close to the stage as I can get.  Last year I was right on the railing during half of Black Label Society and all of Ozzy on the second stage directly in front of one of the water blasters.  Hot day + cool water + up front for Ozzy & BLS = Awesome.

SouthernHostility

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2007, 08:49:38 am »

THEBURNED said: girls that mosh = single biggest turn off in the history of turn offs

I totally agree...I personally think...girls are meant to be on the outskirts of the pit keepin everybody in...they're the meat shell of a perfect pit....
Calicougar

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2007, 08:52:04 am »

common, it really just depends what mosh you go to....like hatebreed....holy shit....but something like bad acid trip, id walk my baby though that 1 loll

Im the Captin!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: