HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: do you like ozzy with sabbath better or ozzy solo?  (Read 4892 times)
ussmalik
Community

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2007, 09:39:03 pm »

Does it matter?
Ozzy is Ozzy

::c_stare

spock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:25:48 pm »

I like Black Sabbath! ::finger::animatedsmile::finger

Spock
marshall4life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 03:13:00 pm »

i like ozzy solo better::finger
lnghairedfreek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 04:07:08 pm »

I prefer solo if for no other reason than you get Sabbath songs too when you see Ozzy live.
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 04:18:34 pm »

OZZY SOLO IS GREAT..BUT HIM WITH SABBATH IS TOTALY WICKED AND EVIL SOUNDING::finger

Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 04:42:57 pm »

I think OZZY ROCKS no matter what, but i would have to say that i like him with Sabbath better...::finger::finger

::sinister
lipsofdeceit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 05:06:36 pm »

both, I can't choose he is amazing both ways

markyg1966

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 06:48:37 pm »

To me, there is no question - SABBATH by a mile.

To those who say we still get sabbath tunes with Ozzy solo, well, what kind of Sabbath stuff do we REALLY get? Two songs? The truth is that I would much rather hear heavy Sabbath stuff like Into the Void, After Forever, Electric Funeral or Children of the Grave than the ballads Ozzy is playing now: Here for You, Road to Nowhere and Mama I'm Coming Home.

Seeing the original band is better than seeing only Ozzy with his hired hands. ALL of Sabbath is better than 1/4 of Sabbath. No offence to the fine players in Ozzy's band.

IOMMI always was (and still is) the star of that band anyway. All the Ozzy fanboys can flame me for saying that. I don' care. This summer will be my 25th time seeing Ozzy live, so I'm far from being anti-Ozzy. There just happens to be two other rockers I like just as much as Ozzy: Iommi and Dio. Yep, I like Tony Iommi and Ronnie James Dio just as much as I like Ozzy. I guess that makes me a weirdo around here doesn't it? Oh well. You can't expect EVERYBODY to want to hear I Don't Want to Change the World and Bark at the Moon year after year after year, even though they are great songs.

I must say I don't want to bash those who likes a more commercial /polished  brand of metal. I just like when Ozzy does the heavier Sabbath stuff - with the heavier original Black Sabbath.

The same goes for Dio: MUCH heavier with Sabbath (or Heaven and Hell) than he was solo. No matter how great his guitarist happened to be, Iommi was just more sinister and satisfying to me.
gcer445

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:50:29 pm »

As long as Ozzy is in it, I'll love it!
Themasterofyou2000

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 11:21:55 pm »

not even close for me, ozzie after, the talent he drew to him has made so many killer tunes its not even funny, not even close for me............::finger

::finger
jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 05:21:39 am »

ozzy solo is way better black sabbath fucking sucks big fucking time and sabbath music is so boring
ozzman_8
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 08:04:58 pm »

jcn0183 said: ozzy solo is way better black sabbath fucking sucks big fucking time and sabbath music is so boring

You must be fuckin retarted..... Look...i'm one of the biggest Ozzy fans myself just like alot of other people are...I love to see him solo...it really doesnt matter to me....But I like it a little more when its Sabbath....It seems that Ozzy doesnt put the effort in his shows like he does with Sabbath....He's a way better performer when he's with Sabbath...He really hasnt put the effort solo since the no more tours tour, retirement sucks, and even Ozzfest 96.....after that his solos have been ok...but when he's with Sabbath....they fuckin rock....
heavyMetalcow

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 08:17:13 pm »

both
lipsofdeceit

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 11:21:09 pm »

lipsofdeceit said: both, I can't choose he is amazing both ways

I changed my mind, I'm listening to Sabbath right now and I think he is definiltly better with them

but I love him solo too ::sinister

iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 04:48:10 pm »

lnghairedfreek said: I prefer solo if for no other reason than you get Sabbath songs too when you see Ozzy live.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: