HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 21 Jul-Devore,CA-Ozzfest 2007 Tickets Read For More Info  (Read 948 times)
DeadSinner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 02:13:05 pm »

knotaroundyourneck said: Would really like to take my son to this cncert it would be his first I live on a fixed income because Iam disabled I understand you would like to sell them but I would appreciate the tix.::smile

well contact me on my cell or leave yours and if i give them away i will give them too you, because im not going to try to sell them any as Tool has  knocked some since into my dumbass i need to respect that ozzy and sharon ment for this to be free and by charging fans for free tickets its fucking, dumb i really do apologyze and if i cant get a ride to go i will be happy to give them for free i still have about 30 days till the show so its plenty of time to fine a ride...

Love And Worship Satan
cheysmommy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 02:16:10 pm »

YOU were just going to sell them when you STILL would have had plenty of time to find a ride.... So WHY wait now???::finger
toolman062970

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 02:16:28 pm »

YEAH!!!
Okay I offically withdraw my FUCKTARD award.

Good for you guy!

This is what the spirit of Ozzfest should be about!!  Fuck the greedy bastards on Ebay.

cheysmommy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 02:19:46 pm »

lol I think he is only saying he will give them away because h also forgot to cover his name when he took the pic of those tickets and doesn't want a mad mob of ppl from the forums comming to stomp a mudhole in Joshua Howell's ass::animatedlaugh
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 02:22:29 pm »

I DON'T NEED YOUR STINKIN' TICKETS

DeadSinner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 02:24:48 pm »

cheysmommy said: lol I think he is only saying he will give them away because h also forgot to cover his name when he took the pic of those tickets and doesn't want a mad mob of ppl from the forums comming to stomp a mudhole in Joshua Howell's ass::animatedlaugh

Naww chey i was being a fucktard wasnt thinking straight if i was Ozzy i woulda kicked my ass so hard i dont know were i would be without the ozzfest community to set me into the right path, if i sell tickets im only as bad as the scalpers... i really just want me and every1 to enjoy ozzfest, like sharon and ozzy planned to except for the bad bands its still going to be awsome for the people who got tickets without paying watching the newer bands trying to get their stuff out, and if it comes to me not going to be able to go i will be glad to give away the tickets just contact me on my cell leave me your number and i will be glad to give you them free of charge

Love And Worship Satan
Slipfilth666

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 02:26:17 pm »

oooh  yes yes yes...::surprise

wtf....::confused
cheysmommy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 02:30:07 pm »

I ended up paying $50 a piece for lawn tickets on stub hub...thats after spending 9 hours trying to get my ticketsin the 12th for DTE... It sucked that I had to spend money for free tickets... So i would hope that ppl stop being such douchebags and just give them to others... i had a few friends in other states that gave me thier tickets cuz they couldnt go and I ended up giving them away here. 6 tickets total. Noone was out anything on those ones... just like you wouldnt be out anything by giving yours away. So hopefully u find a ride, but if not im sure many people here would love to have them.
DeadSinner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 02:33:20 pm »

Like i said if i dont find a ride just contact me via mail or voicemail on my cell and first one to contact me and still in need of the tickets will be given them if i dont find a ride if i dont get a ride 5 days before the show i will contact you i will also post here who contacted me first,,, i do apologyze again sincerly was not ment to piss any1 off im dumb sometimes mabey its from me smoking and drinking too much

Love And Worship Satan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: