HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sXe?  (Read 653 times)
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 04:50:19 am »

I'm about as straight edge as Satan ::animatedsmile

crazygothkid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 04:53:13 am »

Whenever i see that sXe thing i think it means "sexy". Well i'm not straightedge because i do enjoy the occasional drink, but i have never smoked anything or done any drugs besides those prescribed to me. So i'm pretty boring, except for when i'm with your mom, then the beast comes out. No pun intended. Well maybe just a little one. ::confused

You finally made it home... Draped in the flag that you fell for.

Pray or send nice thoughts to my little brother going to Iraq in August.
ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 01:28:23 pm »

I am... Im 15 don't drink, don't smoke, never kissed a girl (or even hugged one), and believe it or not i don't even swear or cuss. Yeah i know im pathetic.

Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 01:29:42 pm »

ozzy4president51 said: I am... Im 15 don't drink, don't smoke, never kissed a girl (or even hugged one), and believe it or not i don't even swear or cuss. Yeah i know im pathetic.

I have a cell number for you to call on your 18th birthday......

j/k::sinister

Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 03:37:58 pm »

Just for the record, if you have the occasional drink, then you aren't straight edge. If you used to drink, smoke et cetera, then you decide to stop and to adopt the edge, then that more or less counts.

By the way, to be straight edge, you don't have to be vegan or avoid sex. Just keep away from the beer, the tobacco, the drugs and any meds that aren't used legitmately.

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 03:38:06 pm »

ozzy4president51 said: I am... Im 15 don't drink, don't smoke, never kissed a girl (or even hugged one), and believe it or not i don't even swear or cuss. Yeah i know im pathetic.

same hear but i swear. we all do. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 03:44:45 pm »

Incidentally, I swear my god-damn motherfucking ass off when I feel like it. But not in polite company. Or when my parents or respected (ha!) elders are around.

I haven't kissed a girl, but that's not by choice. It's because when I was 12 we moved to this tiny little town that was filled entirely with mormons. I'm an atheist. Not a good combination. We thought moving here would be good for me. It's slowly sucking the life out of me.

starlantern
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 05:41:44 pm »

one question.... why?

Faries wear boots and you gotta believe me..::finger::::sinister::::animatedlaugh
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 06:31:01 pm »

I believe in something a that ACTUALLY takes more discipline...MODERATION.That's where you know when not to take it over the edge.
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 03:46:02 pm »

starlantern said:

one question.... why?

Why what?

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 04:25:04 pm »

dna_work_shop said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: I'm straight edge.
::animatedlaugh that includes no sex unless your married into a deep relationship for at least one year.

Well, there a lot of different interpretations of straight edge. I follow the no drugs/alcohol/smoking category. I enjoy sex a lot. ::animatedlaugh

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 04:31:14 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said: i don't know any "straight edge" people but i know people who don't drink or smoke or do drugs

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: