HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SixStringSamurai, voted gayest on ozzfest  (Read 730 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 04:27:07 pm »

Quote
SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut

Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.
Logged

SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 04:48:52 pm »

I'm back!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh My intellect shall lay waste to those who would challenge me!!!!!!!!!!
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
WingedOctopus
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2110


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 04:49:05 pm »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut


Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.


I'd second that.  He seems more knowledgable than most forum members
Logged


::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:13 pm »

Quote

WingedOctopus said:
Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut


Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.


I'd second that.  He seems more knowledgable than most forum members
Thanks, dudes. The hair is staying and getting longer I might add!!!::animatedlaugh
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 05:19:01 pm »

Quote
SixStringSamurai said:
Quote
WingedOctopus said:
Quote
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote
SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut

Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.

I'd second that.  He seems more knowledgable than most forum members
Thanks, dudes. The hair is staying and getting longer I might add!!!::animatedlaugh

Frontal mullets are so....mallcore though. ::animatedlaugh
Logged

SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 05:22:09 pm »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

SixStringSamurai said:
Quote

WingedOctopus said:
Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut


Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.


I'd second that.  He seems more knowledgable than most forum members
Thanks, dudes. The hair is staying and getting longer I might add!!!::animatedlaugh


Frontal mullets are so....mallcore though. ::animatedlaugh
ARGH! ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh I'm letting it grow until it get's long enough to gel into an authentic Misfits devilock. It looks more like a Samhain devilock at the moment.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 05:38:21 pm »

Quote
SixStringSamurai said:
Quote
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote
SixStringSamurai said:
Quote
WingedOctopus said:
Quote
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote
SeraphVulpine said: SixStringSamurai needs to get rid of that haircut

Yeah, I'm not diggin' the haircut but other than that, he's a cool guy.

I'd second that.  He seems more knowledgable than most forum members
Thanks, dudes. The hair is staying and getting longer I might add!!!::animatedlaugh

Frontal mullets are so....mallcore though. ::animatedlaugh
ARGH! ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh I'm letting it grow until it get's long enough to gel into an authentic Misfits devilock. It looks more like a Samhain devilock at the moment.
Oh ok. I guess I'll let it slide then. I thought you were going for more of a Davey Havok from AFI look.
Logged

ZonedWithinRage
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1944



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 05:47:18 pm »

Never heard a Samurai play anything with six strings.
Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals