HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Stop Picking On Jennyb4u!!  (Read 2118 times)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 05:51:33 pm »

TheExpendableYouth said:

whitepride696666 said: wow you people act like your in high school have some class

Says someone who threatens to beat people up over the net.
who said that and what did the other person say
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 05:53:32 pm »

punkrocksavior said:

whitepride696666 said: wow you people act like your in high school have some class

Look whose talking you son of a bitch nazi.::finger::finger::finger
who you calling a nazi dude, you dont know shit first you need to grow up a little before you can speak to me.
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 05:55:40 pm »

whitepride696666 said:
punkrocksavior said:
Look whose talking you son of a bitch nazi.::finger::finger::finger
who you calling a nazi dude, you dont know shit first you need to grow up a little before you can speak to me.
hot shower hot shower hot shower, white power white power white power

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 06:01:24 pm »

whitepride696666 said:

TheExpendableYouth said:

Says someone who threatens to beat people up over the net.
who said that and what did the other person say

http://www.ozzfest.com/forum/topic/10792?page=2

"Jimbob, I'd gladly kick your ass"

There you go TUFF GUY!!!
TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 06:01:37 pm »

buttsecks much?

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 06:02:40 pm »

I Swear you people have nothing better to do than pick on jenny?! this thing is getting really old now picking on jenny! what did she do to you so bad?? fuck leave her alone already!! she is wanted here just as much as you! who ever said your asses owned it??? it should be made for anyone to come here and use it!! the fact some of  you are older and immature and still fucking with jenny?!! that is what middle school kids do! grow up and go get laid!! ::c_stare
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 06:04:14 pm »

i hate to be the one that states the obvious but isn't it a little fishy 13 posts by satanswhore and they are always usually in defense of jenny, nothing more. alternate account me thinks

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 06:06:11 pm »

Satanswhore66669 said: I Swear you people have nothing better to do than pick on jenny?! this thing is getting really old now picking on jenny! what did she do to you so bad?? fuck leave her alone already!! she is wanted here just as much as you! who ever said your asses owned it??? it should be made for anyone to come here and use it!! the fact some of  you are older and immature and still fucking with jenny?!! that is what middle school kids do! grow up and go get laid!! ::c_stare

Again, piss off. If she continues to post in her typical "I'm ignorant of my existence, punctuation and grammar are optional and usually ignored, and I'll just guess what the topic is about before posting rather than read the thread" manner, then she'll continue to earn every ounce of hate she generates.

I realize that she isn't the most intelligent being, but posting in an intelligent manner on the Ozzfest forum isn't rocket science.

Instead of harping on us for being mean, why don't you take her to your local Sylvan learning center and get her some basic English tutoring.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 06:06:28 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: i hate to be the one that states the obvious but isn't it a little fishy 13 posts by satanswhore and they are always usually in defense of jenny, nothing more. alternate account me thinks

Or one of her retarded spawn

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 06:09:06 pm »

jimbob232 said:

Satanswhore66669 said: I Swear you people have nothing better to do than pick on jenny?! this thing is getting really old now picking on jenny! what did she do to you so bad?? fuck leave her alone already!! she is wanted here just as much as you! who ever said your asses owned it??? it should be made for anyone to come here and use it!! the fact some of  you are older and immature and still fucking with jenny?!! that is what middle school kids do! grow up and go get laid!! ::c_stare

Again, piss off. If she continues to post in her typical "I'm ignorant of my existence, punctuation and grammar are optional and usually ignored, and I'll just guess what the topic is about before posting rather than read the thread" manner, then she'll continue to earn every ounce of hate she generates.

I realize that she isn't the most intelligent being, but posting in an intelligent manner on the Ozzfest forum isn't rocket science.

Instead of harping on us for being mean, why don't you take her to your local Sylvan learning center and get her some basic English tutoring.
why don't you take your ass down somewhere and learn some hospitality and manners and while you are at it maybe think of taking some sylvan classes yourself::finger

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 06:11:11 pm »

jennyb4u9 said:
jimbob232 said:

why don't you take your ass down somewhere and learn some hospitality and manners and while you are at it maybe think of taking some sylvan classes yourself::finger

I'd be a lot more friendly if your posts didn't make my brain slowly die within my skull.

And I'm not even going to comment on your copied attempt at calling me retarded. If you can't find the irony there, then you fail.

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:50 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: i hate to be the one that states the obvious but isn't it a little fishy 13 posts by satanswhore and they are always usually in defense of jenny, nothing more. alternate account me thinks

That or to spew a bunch of ignorant ass hate.
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 06:28:14 pm »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 06:31:21 pm »

Damn, Satanswhore66669 was sent back to hell (her trailer)
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 06:32:02 pm »

the idiocracy of this thread is mindnumbing. stfu about jenny, either way. who cares? shes an adult and if she didnt wanna be here she wouldnt sign up.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: