HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Stop Picking On Jennyb4u!!  (Read 2019 times)
LoweDownDirty1
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3369



View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2007, 07:55:15 pm »

Quote
Mordecia said:
Quote
LoweDownDirty1 said:
Quote
Mordecia said: How much in food stamps did Jenny pay her sister to come online and say that?
probably 20 frozen tv dinners worth, or 1 day worth of meals in jenny messurement

And let's not forget the diet coke because she's trying to watch her colories
yeah so probably three 2 litter bottles worth as an extra bonus
Logged


Guest
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2007, 07:57:20 pm »

Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said: ^You would laugh at that seeing that you are over 40.

oh shit, i almost forgot! thanks Spiffy!


CATCH ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE BEFORE YOU TAKE A SHIT AND FORGET HOW TO WIPE YOUR OWN ASS.

check me if I'm wrong Spanky, but shouldn't I actually LEARN how to wipe my ass BEFORE i get Alzheimer's?

sad really........

You should've learned how to wipe your own ass at age 3 and it's pretty pathetic if you don't how at the age of 40.

you just keep proving my point your a class act. its sad if you really have kids i feel sorry for them sad
Logged
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3623


View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2007, 07:58:44 pm »

Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Mordecia said: ^You would laugh at that seeing that you are over 40.

oh shit, i almost forgot! thanks Spiffy!


CATCH ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE BEFORE YOU TAKE A SHIT AND FORGET HOW TO WIPE YOUR OWN ASS.

check me if I'm wrong Spanky, but shouldn't I actually LEARN how to wipe my ass BEFORE i get Alzheimer's?



You should've learned how to wipe your own ass at age 3 and it's pretty pathetic if you don't how at the age of 40.

you just keep proving my point your a class act. its sad if you really have kids i feel sorry for them sad

sad really...
Logged

nightshaded
New Member
*
Posts: 688



View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2007, 08:05:39 pm »

I said it in a previous topic, and I'll say it again; while I realy dont give a shit either way about Jenny; I've noticed she makes remarks that she knows (or should fucking know) is going to instigate negative comments. Take for expample (my personal fav) she said ' I hope I get to take my girl to see the Spice Girls!' (loosely quoted). She knew that was stupid to say in an ozzfest forumn and that someone would bash her for it. It seams a little attention hungry, even a bit masochistic.
Logged
cawkaroach
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 670



View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2007, 08:22:24 pm »

Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

bunniegraves said: shut up already. christ.
i agree with you very childish they act like their 15teen


Did you just put what would be in a written equivalent fifteenteen? You seem like you're about 12elve.
Logged



Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
Guest
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2007, 08:28:14 pm »

Quote

DakotaTrepanning said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

bunniegraves said: shut up already. christ.
i agree with you very childish they act like their 15teen


Did you just put what would be in a written equivalent fifteenteen? You seem like you're about 12elve.
sure dude is that the best you got come on i'll give you a few more min. to come up with something better::animatedlaugh
Logged
cawkaroach
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 670



View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2007, 08:32:23 pm »

Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

DakotaTrepanning said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

bunniegraves said: shut up already. christ.
i agree with you very childish they act like their 15teen


Did you just put what would be in a written equivalent fifteenteen? You seem like you're about 12elve.
sure dude is that the best you got come on i'll give you a few more min. to come up with something better::animatedlaugh


I wasn't trying to come up with anything witty, I just wanted to know if that was genuine. It's just a bit ironic that a guy who doesn't know how to write fifteen is talking about people acting childish.
Logged



Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2500



View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2007, 08:35:51 pm »

Quote

DakotaTrepanning said:
Quote

whitepride696666 said:
Quote

bunniegraves said: shut up already. christ.
i agree with you very childish they act like their 15teen


Did you just put what would be in a written equivalent fifteenteen? You seem like you're about 12elve.


Thats some funny shit right there::animatedlaugh
Logged

RIP Rigger Dan
THEBURNED
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1193



View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2007, 08:38:13 pm »

haahah 12elve
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2007, 08:39:45 pm »

GOD DAMN WILL IT EVER END GEEZ::surprise
Logged

Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2007, 08:20:08 am »

look, people, this shit will all be over once Ozzfest is over. It always is. All these poseurs who come here never stick around so we will be rid of most of the ignorance within time. ::smile
Logged


PoconoGirl
New Member
*
Posts: 373



View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2007, 08:23:28 am »

ALRIGHT!!!!  MY 2 CENTS!!! Jennyb4u9 IS AWESOME!!!  She kicks some serious ass!  And she helps out those in need!!!!  More than I can say for a lot of people!
Don't listen to them Jenny!!! ::finger
Logged
Guest
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2007, 08:23:32 am »

Quote

Ozzette_68 said: look, people, this shit will all be over once Ozzfest is over. It always is. All these poseurs who come here never stick around so we will be rid of most of the ignorance within time. ::smile
holds true every year........
Logged
FTW13
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2010



View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2007, 08:25:01 am »

Poor Jenny...
Logged

"Forever Love It Loud"!
PoconoGirl
New Member
*
Posts: 373



View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2007, 08:25:07 am »

I'm looking to make myself comfortable here.  There are a lot of great people I have had the chance to chat with, and who have helped me out!!!  Thanx ppl!::finger
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals